Chapter 9: Dragons And New Love

After Natsu, Zeref and Death were done with the plan they agreed to have the dragons hide near a mountain with a powerful protection spell and illusion spell so no one finds them without Igneel knowing a thing and now we see Natsu and Zeref leaving.

Natsu: I like this new hairstyle.

[A little darker and longer like after the one year training time skip or the image up top]

Igneel: You do indeed look good with it.

Death: It will just make your story a little more believable...

Natsu: Yea you're right, it'll show I've changed.

Zeref: Yes but make sure not to show your real form or even dragon force or else the intense magic could kill due to the death magic.

Natsu: It always comes back to death magic.

Death: Of course it would death magic goes against the natural law of order while life follows the natural law...

Igneel: And any normal magic is deeply connected with life which means you'll always effect others.

Zeref: A little bit like my curse.

Natsu: Calm down! Not like I will ever need to use something like it!

Death: Just saying...

As they leave Natsu and Zeref go thier separate ways and Natsu gets back to the guild.

Natsu: *opens guild doors* I'm back! *gets tackled*

Girls: We missed you!

Random member: It's been just a week!

Natsu: And three months for me *hugs them rightly* I've really missed you all.

Guildarts: New hairstyle? Looks good.

Natsu: Thanks! *girls stopped hugging so he can go inside but already bugan killing the dragon seed inside of Wendy when they hugged* (That will take some time but overall will be easy the others will be hard especially Rogue)

Grandeeney: *inside Wendy* (Why did he pour so much death energy inside of Wendy!? He could hurt something he is lucky the only thing that got damaged was the-!.... Wait he did that on purpose so that I don't need to sacrifice myself...) *very happy* (Thank you Natsu)

Natsu knows that he can get Gajeel and Sting's seeds with training but Rogue doesn't like training but likes studying and learning new things

Fast forward to Natsu explaining the plan to Anna

Natsu: So any ideas?

Anna: hmm... There is a request about exploring a old library for secrets... Maybe let the magic through the air over a much longer time?

Natsu: hmm... It'll have to do, I guess I can call it brotherly bonding... Maybe even do a mission with each of them considering I'm doing a lot of missions with Laxus. Yeah thanks for the idea!

[These are just uneventful and boring so skipping them and all the dragon seeds dead]

It's nighttime now and the dragons got out of there respective children while Natsu was keeping them hidden until at the mountain

Natsu: We're here.

Skiadrum: Now can you explain?

Natsu: Well you see I was visiting death, Zeref and Igneel when the thought came to me if my death magic can destroy the seeds.

Weisslogia: And you all talked about it?

Natsu: Well me, death and Zeref talked about it without Igneel knowing it, which is why tomorrow I'll bring him here.