Ch.3

As they all sat in the living room, Jeongyeon looked at Y/n "You are going to sleep in the guest bedroom and that will be your room."

Nayeon nodded "We will decorate and everything"

Y/n: "I'm told I have to go to school?"

Nayeon: "Yea that's right. It's summer right now, so I'm signing you up for school"

Y/n hugged her legs "Okay"

Momo sat on the floor in front of Y/n "Do you like dogs, we have 2"

Y/n shakes her head "They are mean"

Momo smiled "These dogs are nice, my dog is names Boo because I love the movie Monsters Inc., do you know that movie"

Y/n: "I wasn't allowed to watch movies"

Momo takes a deep breath "Well we can do that here"

Y/n: "Really?"

Momo: "Yes really, and Nayeon has a dog named Kookeu, but we call him Kook"

Y/n: "Is he mean?"

Momo: "No you'll love them. They are both outside, they are small and will love to be your friend"

Y/n: "Okay"

Sana sat next to Y/n "Do you want to settle in?"

Y/n nodded and followed Sana up the stairs into the bedroom "We will take care of you Y/n, please don't be afraid" Y/n gave a slight nod, so Sana went in for a hug but Y/n scooted back. "Oh sorry, uh we'll call you for dinner" She got up, left, and closed the door.

Y/n looked out the window, it wasn't dark, but it was still late. She lived with people she doesn't know, yet feels somewhat safe with them. She saw the three girls outside, wondering why aren't they inside. She looked around, it had a nice bed a dresser, an empty closet and it was painted white.

She walked to the bed "Im what are we going to do?" Im the bunny sat on the bed when she put bunny down. "I'm never gonna get better, am I?"

As if on cue the human bunny, Im Nayeon, walked in "Uh Y/n we were wondering if you wanted to go out to eat"

Y/n turned around "Did you know mom very well?"

Nayeon froze at the sudden question, then leaned up against the doorway "Yea, we left when I was around 11, I guess the next year you were born"

Y/n looked out the window watching Jennie bring the three girls inside "The girls outside, you knew them when they were born?"

Nayeon: "Yea? What's going on?"

Y/n: "So do you see them as sisters?"

Nayeon: "A little bit, but...why?"

Y/n: "Just wondering, because you guys suddenly wanted me to be friends with them"

Nayeon: "We are not going to force you, we just thought you'd might want friends your age since you are new"

Y/n: "I guess"

Nayeon: "So back to before, want to go out?"

Y/n: "Why?"

Nayeon: "Just wondering"

Y/n: "Su...re"

Nayeon: "Okay, let's go"

Y/n followed Nayeon out of the room, but not before grabbing Im the bunny, and walked to the front where everyone was putting on their shoes. Mina grabbed Y/n's shoes, walking over to her "Here" Y/n looked up and grabbed the shoes, putting them on and tucking the laces in.