Ch.31

That night, around 1, Y/n climbed out her window, she made it down and waited for the others to come out. It took a little bit, but they finally came.

They all put their locks in the bag, and rode to the party. They kept their flashlight on so cars can see them, but they turned it on at the end of the street.

They had the best night, Tzuyu and Elkie are now official, and it was so much fun just being with friends, well until they got home. They turned off their flashlights, and put their phones in their pockets, then locked their bikes up in the front like how they had them before.

When Tzuyu climbed into their bedroom, she signaled the 2 and they climbed in. Meanwhile Y/n was climbing into her room. As if it was planned, both the neighbors and Y/n's light turned on.

Mina: "It is 3 in the morning. Where were you?"

Y/n: "Hi Mina, uh. Out?"

Mina: "Oh no, you need to tell the truth now. Because you little one are in so much trouble"

Y/n: "But-"

Mina: "Change, get to bed, and we'll talk in the morning. You'll be explaining to all of them what you were doing"

Y/n got sassy "I thought you wanted to know where I was"

Mina took a deep breath "Watch the attitude"

Y/n: "You've snuck out before, actually all of you have. So you can't tell me I'm in trouble when you did it as well"

Mina glared at Y/n "Get. To. Bed. Now. You are digging yourself into a bigger hole"

Y/n: "...I'm sorry"

Y/n walked to her closet while Mina walked out. She sighed as she finished changing and walked out of her room. She went to go turn off the light, and saw the chair...

Y/n: "I'll be seeing you...tomorrow"

She turned off the light and went to sleep. All 4 of them are in trouble, and now probably regretting everything at this moment.

The next morning, Y/n woke up, and sat on the window sill because she was nervous about going downstairs.

Mina knocked on the door "Come on Y/n, time to face your fate"

Y/n sighed as she went down the stairs, they all greeted her with smiles, so she knew they didn't know. But Mina walked her over to them, giving her a little nudge to tell them

Sana: "What's up?"

Y/n: "I'm sorry, I'm like really sorry. Me and the others...we went to a party last night, so we snuck out at 1 and came back at 3"

No one said anything, and Y/n turned around to walk away, but Mina stopped her. The doorbell rang, Kook went to go guard the house, but stopped when Jennie and Jisoo walked in with their 3 kids

Nay: "So you know?"

Jisoo: "Yeah we know"

Jennie: "Are you 4 crazy?"

Sana: "Y/n, I'm disappointed. Look me and Mina have to go to work. So behave"

Y/n started tearing up but nodded. Waving to the ones that left. Jihyo took a deep breath "You snuck out of the house? And went to a party?"

Y/n got nervous "Y-Yes ma'am"

Jihyo sighed "I can't believe this Kim Y/n, that is unacceptable. Go, Get dressed and come back down"

Y/n ran to her room crying. She disappointed them, she knew they were mad, but she knew if she got caught, that it was bound to be bad for her.

Jennie: "We have to go to work, so how's this gonna work?"