Ch.20

Y/n finished her drawing. She showed everyone, which they all loved, she was very proud, slipping back into the comfort of her family, maybe she can sleep comfortably on her own tonight.

Which she did, she was able to convince Dahyun that she didn't need her to sleep in her bed. Dahyun and her made a deal, that if Y/n wakes up, that she is to wake Dahyun up no matter what. Dahyun will spend the rest of the trip every night sleeping in the same bed.

Dahyun woke Y/n up "Morning, you did it. How do you feel?"

Y/n: "Great"

Dahyun: "It's Christmas Eve"

Y/n: "Yay"

They all went to the kitchen, had some breakfast, and enjoyed the morning together. It was going to be a calm, nothing to do type day.

The girls were running all over the place in their house robes 'casting spells' and Nayeon just watched them.

Nay: "You excited? Santa is coming?"

Y/n: "I don't know...is he nice?"

Nay: "They say he is, nobody has ever met him, well except Mrs.Claus and his elves"

Y/n: "He has a wife and...elves?"

Jeong: "Yes and yes. The elves help him make toys and things that he's gonna bring to all the kids around the world."

Y/n: "That's cool. It's not gonna be like last time"

Momo: "No. This will be different, calmer"

Y/n: "I've done Christmas before, but not like this"

Sana: "This will be a good Christmas"

The kids happily went back to their room, started playing with the cards, because that's one of the fun things they like to do.

Sana walked inside the room "So, we're gonna order lunch, feel like anything?"

Y/n: "Burgers..."

Dub: "Ramen"

Chae: "We're not in Korea Dubs"

Sana: "There's Ramen at the store, but we'd have to go buy it and make it. So sometime later"

Dub: "Dang okay"

Tzu: "I'm okay with burgers"

Y/n: "Yay"

Sana: "Burgers it is for the 4 children...oh and after we're gonna make cookies"

Y/n: "Cookies?"

Dub: "For Santa?"

Sana: "Yea"

Y/n: "Santa eats cookies?"

Sana: "Yea"

Y/n: "Oh that's cool"

Sana: "We'll make some later"

Sana left, telling the others, choosing a place were to get the food and ordering it. When it came they all sat down and ate, Y/n loving the burger she was eating.

Chae: "That was good"

Y/n: "I love burgers"

Sana got up "So who's ready to make and bake some cookies"

Tzu: "I'm ready!"

Y/n: "Sure"

Chae: "Can we eat them after"

Sana: "Yes, we're only giving Santa like 3 or 4"

Everyone left Sana and the girls to bake, letting them have their own fun. Sana is responsible, so she should be able to take care of them, herself, and not do anything.