Ch.14

That school day went by, school week went by and it was going really well. The report cards came out, and Y/n received hers, she was really nervous because she got a 89 in her class, and her stepdad used to be very strict that anything worse than an A was terrible.

She got home and she walked up to her room with the three musketeers, sitting down at her desk. She started to draw, and Dahyun shook her head to the twins telling them to leave Y/n alone

Y/n: "Nayeon is gonna kill me"

Dub: "Why?"

Y/n: "I got an 89 on my report card" She started to mumble "Anything worse than an A is the reason I won't have a life"

Chaeyoung heard her "She's not gonna be mad, Y/n you're life in different now"

Tzu: "She's gonna be proud of you"

Y/n: "You think?"

Tzu: "Yes"

Nayeon walked through the door "Okay, so I'm done. Uh how was school?"

They all nodded, and Nayeon looked at the day on her phone "Oh report cards, you get them"

Y/n tensed and shook her head, Dahyun nodded. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung looked at each other. Nayeon looked through Y/n's backpack "We both know that lying isn't good Y/n, but I don't understand why you did. These are amazing grades"

Y/n lit up "Really? I'm not in trouble?"

Nay: "Why would you be in trouble?"

Y/n: "Because anything worse than an A is the reason I won't have a life, but when I would come home with all A's, he would be mad they're not all 100's. It's hard Nayeon"

Nay: "Y/n what have I told you about living here, it's different, if you tired I'll be proud. And these are basically all A's to me, an 89 is just a really high B that reaches so high it's an A"

Y/n: "Thank you"

Nayeon hugged Y/n and stood up "Okay you terrible three, what about you"

They all gave Nayeon their report cards, and she smiled "You all did good, your moms will be proud"

She handed the report cards back, before walking out, Y/n sighed of relief "I guess I do have to get used to it...I'm okay"

Dahyun walked over "What are you drawing?"

Y/n: "My feelings I guess, I don't know. I just panicked, but I'll be fine. This is nothing anymore"

Y/n got up and opened her window and sat on the sill "This is the best feeling, knowing I can look out and enjoy something"

Chaeyoung sat on the sill but facing inside the room "Why don't we go outside and play?"

Y/n: "Or you guys can play in here, and I can draw you"

Tzuyu nodded "We'll play cards"

They all sat on the floor and Y/n grabbed another piece of paper, closing the window and sitting against it "Do you guys want matching hoodies? Jackets? Shirts? Or just draw you in the uniform?"

Dub: "That blue hoodie you have, like that type"

Y/n: "Okay, play your game. I'm just gonna think over here"

The three girls started playing war, Y/n slowly drew them, she had a picture next to her to get facial features, but it wasn't needed the entire time.

In the drawing, Tzuyu was wearing a blue hoodie holding the deck frowning at the 3 cards in the center, holding a King card.

Chaeyoung was laughing at Tzuyu with no cards in hand, with a slightly oversized hoodie on. She was pointing to the cards, finding it funny