Ch.15

The kids had their things packed. In the corner of the living room was 3 suitcases that were the 3 musketeers. Y/n and her sisters each had their own suitcases in their own room.

Y/n sat on the bed "So tomorrow we're leaving"

Tzu: "Yea, and it will be a long plane ride"

Chae: "Yea, mom is letting us take the IPad, so we won't be bored"

Y/n: "Want to look up something we can do?"

They got on the tablet and started looking things up, Dahyun wanted to go to DisneyLand, Chaeyoung wanted to see the Hollywood Sign, Y/n wanted to try food over there, Tzuyu was just down to sightsee

Mina walked into her room "You girls ready for dinner?"

Y/n nodded "Minari...I have a question"

Mina nodded "What's up Baby bear"

Y/n: "I...Umm..Will you..are you uh"

Mina noticed she is having a hard time, so she sat on the desk chair in front of Y/n, she put Y/n on her lap "You okay?"

Y/n: "Are you guys just going so you can leave me there?"

Mina shakes her head and kisses Y/n on the top of hers "No baby, we are going to have fun and all of us including you will come back here"

Y/n: "Will we have a chance to walk around without you guys"

Mina: "In the hotel room...other than that, you all have to stick near one of us"

Y/n: "But-"

Mina: "Nah nah nah...listen Y/n. It's not going to be much, just stay near us. It won't take away the fun, but it will just be a simple rule to remember"

Y/n: "What would happen if we disobey you guys?"

Mina: "You'll be in trouble, but BUT..we will not leave you, we'll deal with it, forgive and forget. Okay?"

Y/n: "Okay"

Mina got up, and Y/n was placed on the floor. She stood near Dahyun "We'll be down in a little bit"

Mina nodded and left the room...Y/n was thinking "What if..."

Dub: "If you are thinking of pushing their buttons, don't do it. Remember what Nayeon unnie told you last time you got in trouble"

Y/n: "True...but"

Chae: "It might be fun"

Tzu: "I'm with Dubs, don't do it"

Y/n and Chaeyoung looked at each other with a knowing look before nodding "Okay" Then they all headed down the stairs to eat dinner, pizza was ordered.

They all ate while watching a movie, it was calm until the movie ended. Nayeon turned off the TV and faced the girls "Okay let's talk"

Y/n got really nervous "A-Are we i-in trouble?"

Nayeon smiled and shook her head "We're just gonna go over some rules"

Tzu: "Things we should and shouldn't do on the trip?"

Nay: "Yes, so we need you all to listen to us"

Chae: "Yes ma'am"

Nay: "Okay so you are to stay with one of us at all times, no wondering off. We are bringing medicines, Y/n the vitamins for you, and you three the ones your mom wants you to take.  You need to take those without complaints. And same thing as home. No talking back, when we say no it means no, we ask you to do something or stop doing something you do it, it's not your choice. Got it?"