Ch.19

Since they were going to Universal the next day, the pier was chosen for today. Just explore, and see what's there, what can they buy, it's gonna be fun.

They all got in the car, Jeongyeon looked back "Y/n how's your wrist?"

Y/n: "It's fine, doesn't hurt as much"

Dahyun: "When will she be better"

Jihyo: "Well when it's healed....But when we get home, we're gonna take her to the doctors"

Y/n: "Aww man, again"

Sana: "They weren't bad last time"

Y/n: "Yea but..I just don't want to go to the doctors"

Sana: "Anyways this is a perfect time actually, we need to update you on your shots"

Y/n: "I'm gonna die..That's it, that's the end of my life"

Momo: "Oh come on Y/n, Chae, Tzu do you like going to the doctors?"

Chae: "Not necessarily, but I'm okay with going"

Tzu: "Ehh it's alright"

Momo: "Better than a no, so see Y/n. How about you Dubs?

Dub: "Not really"

Momo: "Oh..uh well Chae and Tzu are okay with it at least, I'm sure it's not bad"

Y/n: "I mean I guess"

Nay: "Let's drive to the pier, it seems like a good place to take pictures, walk around and about"

Nayeon drove them down, it was getting quite busy now, lunch rush. So when they finally made it, and got a place to park, they started walking around, it was packed a little.

Jihyo held onto Y/n's hand to make sure the was no repeat of what happened, Momo kept Tzuyu close, while Jeongyeon held Dahyun, and Sana carried Chaeyoung.

Sana: "I like it here"

Jeong: "Me and you both"

Nay: "We can spend a day at the beach, yea I know it's a drive, but hey"

Momo: "It's gonna be fun"

They continued to walk, Dahyun pointing at so many different things, Y/n took pictures of the views she had, and of her family. These are the good memories that she wants to keep. But was too scared to let go of Jihyo's hand.

Nay: "Isn't this fun? Just looking out, seeing a place we've never seen"

Chae: "I like it here"

Y/n: "It's cool"

Momo: "So is this all we'll do, just walk and talk on the pier"

Nay: "That's all I got so yes"

Mina: "That's fine, we're gonna do something really fun tomorrow"

The day at the pier was honestly a really good day. Y/n was a little scared to be alone, but with the others there. She was confident she was gonna be okay.

They got some burgers, and headed back to the house around 6 in the afternoon after spending the entire afternoon out and about.

They ate, watched a movie, had some popcorn and ice cream that Nayeon picked up from the store before heading back. It was the best night, even though it was a late start for Y/n

That night, everyone was getting ready for bed, Y/n climbed up the bunk, and Dahyun turned off the lights before climbing up as well.

Y/n: "What are you doing?"