Ch.39

Hope none of y'all planned my death...
If so; put the bats, sticks, and shovels away

I was joking about ending it like that 😅

Nayeon came back 30 minutes later, and sat down at her desk "Ji what did they say?"

Jihyo: "We can't call them missing until it's 24 hours, but what they don't understand is that we have proof"

Nayeon pulled out a gun she just bought "I don't care about what you say, I'm gonna kill him"

Jihyo: "No. You can not. I don't want you in jail, or at least Y/n won't want you in jail. Did you buy a shovel, cause I'll help you bury the dead body, cause if so, then by all means"

Nay: "No, he doesn't deserve to be buried. Where is Jeongyeon and Momo. Where the hell is everyone"

Jihyo: "You need to stay calm. That's the only way this will work"

Nayeon sat down and looked in the conference room seeing the twins crying. Dahyun, Momo, and Jeongyeon walked in a minute later. Momo stayed with the kids, while the others talked

Sana and Mina came rushing in later, Sana kicked Nayeon's desk "YOU HIRED HER FUCKING STEPDAD! HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING STUPID!"

Nay: "I don't know it was her stepdad! Did I ever meet him?! NO! SO DONT BE GOING AROUND AND PUTTING THE BLAME ON US. WE THOUGHT WE WERE PROTECTING HER AND KEEPING ANY UNWANTED STRANGERS FROM WALKING IN"

Sana: "Don't talk to me"

Jeong: "Sana! Stop. This isn't her fault, or anyone's fault. It's his fault and only his, how were we supposed to know that it was him. Y/n got many good looks at him, if it was him, we would've known and we would've done something immediately"

Sana: "Fine...When was she last seen"

Nay: "30 minutes ago so we don't know how far she is"

Mina: "Your guards? They see anything?"

Nay: "No"

Itzy and Straykids ran into Nayeon's office, they were out of breath and Ryujin was holding a bat

Nay: "How did you find out?"

Chan: "Word spreads fast, so we went to get some props, and she found the bat. We have nothing, but we can fight"

Ji: "No. We are not putting you in danger"

Hyunjin: "I don't care. WE don't care, she is basically our little sister. We will help you find her and fight him"

Nay whispered "Y/n thinks our dad is involved."

Jeong: "What?"

Nay: "Where is Dad's house?"

Mina: "You actually think Dad is involved?"

Nay: "I told you what Y/n told me, so yes. I do. He could've made us feel bad for him by acting like he was dying, but when I'm done with him he will be wishing he was dead"

Jeong: "Okay, I'm scared. Keep that gun on safety until needed"

Nay: "Yeah, yeah I know"

For the next 8 hours they spent each second looking all over town for Y/n, even their dad's old house was sold, so that means he was either dead or moved. They all believed he moved, they no longer believed he was dead.

Y/n heard shots, but what Charles didn't realize was that Soonbin never loaded the gun, it was only supposed to be used as leverage or as a threat. He threw the gun down as he saw Y/n running further