Ch.13

Dahyun kept apologizing, and Y/n looked up a little "I swear Dahyun apologize again...I dare you"

Y/n's teacher looked at her project and sat down at her desk. She sent an email to Nayeon

'Your sister does not care about her grades. She came in with a crushed up project saying she tried. I will not be able to accept it.'

Meanwhile Nayeon who received the email was confused, so she sent an email back

'I'm sorry. Y/n does care about her grade. She worked hard on the project, it was in perfect condition when she left the house this morning'

The teacher received the email and looked up and a crying Y/n "Y/n, were you telling me the truth about this accident today"

Y/n looked up and sighed "You won't believe me anyways"

Tzu: "Miss, she finished it. Me, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung all watched her finish. We even helped her paint the fish, we all went to the store"

Teach: "Do you have a picture or anything of how it looked like before"

Y/n: "No ma'am. But can I try to fix it, I mean it's cardboard"

At the office, Nayeon walked out of her offices during into her sister's "Jeong, Ji...Y/n's project got smashed and her teacher is not gonna accept it"

Jihyo looked through her phone "Here, send her teacher this" Jihyo sent a photo of the project to Nayeon and Nayeon nodded, emailing the photo to the teacher.

The teacher received it "Oh Y/n, you sister sent me a photo she took of your project"

Y/n: "Will you be able to accept it?"

Teach: "Yes, I am sorry for not believing you. I will take your project, but can you fix it?"

Y/n: "I'm almost done, but I need tape"

Y/n was able to get it to stand upright, but it wasn't as good as before. But she turned it in and felt relieved, Chaeyoung helped her wash her face and make it look like she wasn't crying.

After that whole incident, Y/n felt better. Dahyun still felt bad "Y/n...I uh-"

Y/n: "If you're trying to apologize, I swear Kim Dahyun"

Dahyun nervously laughed "I uh...was gonna ask...okay"

They laughed about for a while, and Y/n spent the rest of the day doing her work so she no longer gets behind. She finally brought up her grade.

That day, Jisoo picked them all up. And at the house it was crazy. They finished their homework and started to play games.

Y/n: "So we have to promise not to kill each other"

Chae: "I might kill a sister"

Dub: "Same"

Tzu: "Yup"

Y/n: "As long as it's not me"

They played a few games of Uno, which didn't go too well when all 4 of them stacked and it backfired on Chaeyoung.

Chae: "What?!"

Y/n: "16 cards...Chae"

Chae: "I can count Y/n"

Y/n: "Just making sure"

Chae: "I hate you all"

Dub: "It's your fault, you put down the draw 4"

Chae: "Tzuyu has 1 card!"

Y/n: "Oh! Uno!"

Tzu: "Uno!"