Ch.28

Nayeon later walked into Y/n's room, putting the food on the desk, sitting on the chair now that Y/n was sitting on her bed.

Nay: "Y/n sweetie-"

Y/n: "I thought I said stop with the names, I'm still mad"

Nay: "I hope you not mad at us for a long time"

Y/n: "No it's just...I just needed...you should've...how can you guys forget when all I do is remind you"

Nay: "We're sorry, like really sorry Y/n. Tomorrow we'll be at that art contest. When it starts"

Y/n: "Just come at 2, because if you come at the start all you'll see is me sitting until my painting is done"

Nay: "You want us at the start?"

Y/n: "Actually I don't. But I want you at the results, because once we finish painting we have the option to leave and that's when we'll get lunch and not be there, but we go back at 1:30 for results at 2 PM."

Nay: "Got it, so here's your food. Watch your movie, the party will be when we get back from the contest"

Y/n: "If you guys don't show, don't expect me to talk to you for the next 3 weeks. Nothing"

Nay: "Yea, that's fair, we should've been there to support you...I mean we did promise you"

Y/n: "Yet you break it"

Nay: "Yea...we're sorry"

Nayeon got up, giving Y/n her food. Now leaving her alone. Y/n said goodnight to them later that night, after taking her medicine. The next morning she felt better, but she couldn't go down the stairs

Y/n used her crutches to get to the stairs before going back to her room. She got string making a holder, putting the crutches on her back, now sitting on the banister.

She took a deep breath, sliding down but couldn't stop herself, so she flew off crashing onto the floor, now on her stomach, laughing because she had fun.

Jihyo: "Kim Y/n!"

Y/n stopped laughing, now realizing she's in trouble. Sana and Momo helped her up, Jeong and Jihyo are now standing in front of her.

Y/n: "Hi..Jeongyeon..Jihyo. I just came for food before I have to..walk..dang it"

Jeong: "Don't slide off the banister like that again"

Y/n: "But it's fun"

Mina: "But you have a hurt ankle"

Mina walked up behind them, holding a backpack. Putting it down, picking Y/n up taking her to the counter, sitting her on a stool "Dude, you have to chill"

Y/n: "Don't call me dude, and I had no other way of way of getting down"

Mina: "You're phone...call us"

Sana: "What is it gonna take for you to let us call you bud, kiddo, our nicknames for you?"

Y/n: "Show up on time"

They gave Y/n her breakfast, now Jeongyeon was having to carry her back upstairs. The doorbell rang, so Y/n had to quickly get dressed.

When she finished, she walked out hoping to see Jeongyeon. But there wasn't anyone there, so she made it to the stairs...well here's to getting in trouble again.

She slid down, this time, she got her good foot down, and fell on her butt "ow"

Jeongyeon came running down the stairs "Y/n! I was walking back"

Y/n: "You weren't there"

Jeong: "I was in the restroom"

Jihyo: "Last warning Y/n, stop doing that"