Ch.33

They all acted like nothing happened with each other. Y/n went home, and just worked on her homework, and deciding to finally open up her window again.

She also practiced the guitar, and even used the pick Dahyun gave her. It felt like a sad song, so she just went with it.

Her sisters were worried about her, she hasn't been the same since the Dahyun incident. She's been down, non talkative, just alone. She'll be with them, and give a smile, but it's not the same and everyone knows it.

Nay: "Please make sure she's okay"

Mina: "We'll look after her"

Jeong: "Nay, maybe we shouldn't go out of town. Not when Y/n is like this"

Nay: "We have to, it's important."

Y/n walked down the stairs "I'll be okay, I just want you to come home safe"

Jihyo: "We promise nothing will happen to us. We'll only be gone 3 days"

Y/n: "So you three are going out of town. Momo you're going to dance for someone out of town. So it's just me, Mina, and Sana"

Mina: "Is that okay?"

Y/n: "I'm just making sure I'm getting it right. I love you guys"

Jeong: "Be good, don't back talk or show any attitude. Or else you'll be in trouble"

Jihyo: "Stay home and don't sneak out. You have a bike, bike through the day. But you know the curfew"

Y/n: "I need to be home by 10, yes. Unless I have permission to be out later."

Momo: "Good, we love you"

They kissed Y/n on the forehead and the 4 of them left. Y/n waved at them as the 3 got in one car, and Momo got in hers.

Mina: "So, Y/n"

Y/n: "Let's get pizza, and watch a movie. Please"

Sana: "Good choice. Let's do it"

Y/n: "I'm feeling better, and I just need time with my sisters. And I'm sorry i kinda pushed you guys away. I know dealing with it on my own isn't good"

Mina: "But you're opening up now. So we're okay"

Meanwhile, at the Kim Household. 3 sisters and 2 friends/girlfriends are in one bedroom working together.

Dub: "Well would it sound better if these 2 lyrics were switched?"

Somi: "Dahyun, we need to think of more lyrics and later on we can start switching them around"

Elkie: "Okay, well. How does the melody go again"

Dahyun got on her piano, it was one that you can move and not the huge grand piano. That was downstairs, this one was to fit in their room.

Dahyun played the melody, and Elkie thought of a few new lyrics. Chaeyoung also got a few more down.

They spent a good time working before the two trainees had to leave. But Dahyun still tried to work on it as best she could.

It took 4 weeks for her to finish the lyrics and the song. And it was perfect timing, Valentines Day.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu moved the piano, to where it can easily be seen from Y/n's window. Chaeyoung climbed the tree and knocked on her window.

Y/n opened it up "Chae...we have phones"

Chae: "Sorry, just don't go just yet. Please" her eyes followed Chaeyoung down back to the ground.