Ch.11

At the lazer tag place, Itzy had their masks on and their hoodies up. Mina held Y/n's hand to keep her safe, and paid for everything. It was an even number because Mina was there.

Red team: Ryujin, Lia, Yuna, Y/n, and Chaeyoung.
Blue team: Yeji, Chaeryeong, Dahyun, Mina, and Tzuyu

They just walked to the color they wanted, and surprisingly they even'd out themselves. They all went to their desiganated side and waited for the game to start.

Ryujin walked up to Y/n "You're okay?"

Y/n nodded "Let's win"

They started the game, Y/n snuck up behind Dahyun and got her "Being small has it's perks"

Dahyun laughed a little, Y/n took off and got Tzuyu "Giant down"

Tzuyu looked around but couldn't find anyone. Y/n was hiding behind the wall, near the corner

Mina shot Ryujin and Lia who were next to each other, but got shot by Yuna who was behind her. Chaeryeong shot at Y/n and Y/n shot at Chaeryeong, Y/n won. Y/n turns out to be very competitive.

Ryujin shot Yeji, and Mina shot at Yuna. Y/n was the only one staying hidden and finding people and not letting them find her. It was only till the end when Chaeyoung shot Y/n, and the game ended. They saw the scores, Red team won.

28-15 (score)

They all had fun, Mina picked up Y/n when they were walking around "Seems like the competitiveness runs in the family"

Y/n laughed and little and laid her head on Mina's shoulder playing rock paper scissors with Chaeryeong.

They all sat down lunch, Mina paying for all of them. Jeongyeon ended up calling Mina "Hello"

Jeong: "Mina, how goes it"

Mina: "Well Y/n is having fun" Y/n looked up at Mina because she heard her name.

Jeong: "Tell her we're sorry we can't be there"

Mina looked at Y/n "Jeongyeon says they are sorry they can't be here"

Y/n shrugged and nodded "I don't care anymore" Mina sighed "Y/n said she doesn't care anymore"

Jeong: "She was wanting to spend it with us, and we couldn't with her."

Mina: "She will understand more as she grows up"

Jeongyeon and Mina talked some more, Itzy talked to each other, the powerpuff girls and Y/n talked to each other.

Y/n: "So Charle's Angels, have you practiced more?"

Chae: "Where do you get these nicknames?"

Y/n: "They just pop up, I could go Harry Potter and you can be the Golden Trio."

Tzu: "I- Well that doesn't sound so....Wait never mind. So we practiced last night, momma Jen almost caught us."

Y/n: "Or you can be Hewey, Dewey and Lewey from Duck Tales...Jet, Turbo, Rebel....No?"

Dub: "No.."

Y/n: "Okay Holy Trinity...wait nevermind I will save that for Momo, Sana, and Mina. Okay so how about being Three Peas in a Pod?"

Tzu: "You serious?"

Y/n: "This is just for naming you three, I got nicknames for just the twins...Don't test me. Oh yea so you almost got caught?"

Dub: "Yea, because Chaeyoung tripped over the window sill...we're on the 2nd floor"

Tzuyu was still distracted you the nicknames "You don't have a lot of nicknames"