Ch.4

Dahyun and Y/n were playing with the cards, when Y/n looked up "I know you and the twins are curious about what happened"

Dahyun froze "I'm sorry"

Y/n shook her head and silently cheered as she took the cards from the middle "I would be too if I was in your position, it's just hard to talk about"

Dahyun placed a card down slowly "You don't have to tell us"

Y/n: "Well then you'll still be curious"

Dahyun: "Oh yea, sorry"

Y/n: "It's fine, so you've been here before?"

Dahyun: "Yea, my moms work and your sisters are busy, so Momo unnie usually takes us with her"

Y/n: "Oh, okay"

Dahyun: "Well you don't have to worry about anybody in here, they are all nice. It's always the same group"

Y/n: "They don't change?"

Dahyun: "Nope, this is a group going through training so they are advanced, the new comers have a different teacher"

Y/n: "Training?"

Dahyun: "To become singers, this is Twice Entertainment, all 6 of them built this company together, since Nayeon unnie is the oldest she became CEO, Jihyo and Jeongyeon unnies are 2nd at the top, so is Momo unnie but she still teaches dancing. Sana unnie had a thing for cooking so she built her own restaurant, and Mina unnie is very into gaming. I've known them since forever, and they used to babysit me and my sisters, well still do."

Y/n: "That's cool"

Loud music blasted through the speakers which freaked Y/n out. Dahyun covered Y/n's ears, and looked back at Momo who saw. She took a deep breath and paused the music and walked over to her bag "Dubs, go take Y/n to get a snack and drink"

Dahyun stood up and Y/n got up and started walking with Dahyun. She quickly turned around and grabbed Im the bunny and walked out with Dahyun who had just gotten money from Momo.

Momo waited for the door to close "I'm sorry for the many interruptions, that is my sister Y/n" They all nodded, and Momo walked over and played the music "Okay let's begin!"

Meanwhile Dahyun was walking near Y/n who was holding onto Im with dear life. Y/n sighed "I'm sorry I made you leave and take care of me"

Dahyun shook her head "It's fine, I really don't mind anything"

Y/n laughed a little "So the twins, how are they like?"

Dahyun: "Crazy together, but all of are. Tzuyu is savage, she can make mean remarks and be funny in a mean way. But that's what makes her..her. Chaeyoung is a little artist and trickster, Jeongyeon unnie would babysit us and teach Chae the way of her jokes."

Y/n: "Jeongyeon is a jokester?"

Dahyun: "Yup, you'll love the twins once you get to know them more"

Y/n: "Yea, so do you know where we're going?"

Dahyun: "Yea, right here"

Both of them stopped in front of a vending machine, Dahyun put the money in and Y/n just tapped on the glass of what she wanted while Dahyun punched in the number. There was a voice "Hey!"

Both of them turned around, a security guard stood in front of them, Y/n panicked and stood behind Dahyun.

Dahyun looked up and smiled "Good morning"

He glared at her "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

Dahyun continued to smile, and reached back and held Y/n's hand to help her feel better. "We're here with Momo, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, and Nayeon unnies"