Halloween...Gone Wrong

Take a trip down memory lane to the day of Y/n's first Halloween

The day before Halloween Y/n spent the whole day with the 3 musketeers. They don't really celebrate Halloween much in Korea, but it's still a fun thing to do as kids.

Y/n: "So why are we choosing a costume to wear?"

Tzu: "It's Halloween tomorrow, so we get to dress up"

Y/n: "Is this the day where they give out candy?"

Chae: "Yeah, we don't really do much of that here, but unnies said they want to celebrate it, so they might do something"

Meanwhile at the company, Nayeon was sitting down at her desk with Seulgi in front of her, "Okay, so after this last meeting I want to meet everyone in the cafeteria since it the biggest place. Did you buy the decorations yet?"

Seulgi: "No ma'am, not yet I was gonna do that on my lunch break"

Nay: "Lunch break? No way, your lunch break is for you to rest and enjoy your lunch, not run errands for me. How about after your lunch break, that way you get extra time, but you are still working?"

Seulgi: "Okay, yes ma'am"

Nay: "Okay, so I'll be back. I'll send you a text when I'm done and just make the announcement"

Seulgi: "Okay, yes ma'am"

Nay: "Okay, you can take your lunch break, this meeting is 2 hours long, so if you're not back by the time I'm done I'll just text Jeongyeon to make the announcement. Don't stress, I want this to be perfect"

Seulgi: "So what specifically do you want me to buy?"

Nay: "Like door decorations, maybe some fake spider webs, makeup for the costumes, honestly whatever you feel like is Halloween or scary.Just don't go over 2000."

Seulgi: "Wow...uh okay. Yes ma'am"

Seulgi left and Nayeon got ready for her meeting. Which was very long and boring. But when it was over, Seulgi was back and made the announcement and Nayeon met everyone in the cafeteria.

Nay: "Okay! Listen up! Tomorrow is Halloween, if you don't already know, I have a little sister..not the ones that work at the company or the other 2 that also run this company. A 12 year old little sister. This is her first Halloween with us, and I want it to be special, do something fun since she never had the chance to.

There at 6 floors in the company, I'm gonna split you guys into 6 huge groups. The number of your group is the number of the floor you decorate, decorate the hall and the rooms. If we don't finish by 6, we will just pick up tomorrow

Also tomorrow is a chill day beside decorating, come dressed up tomorrow or bring your costume to change. I want everyone to participate, please. But if you do feel like you don't want to, you don't have to and you'll just leave early

I'll have food ordered today and tomorrow, as a snack more so today and lunch and dinner tomorrow. They will be coming around 7, it's gonna be a trick or treating, haunted house type thing. It's gonna be my little sister and the 3 rascals that run up and down these halls sometimes.

So let's get to work, and thank you so much for your help. I appreciate you guys, okay time to have some fun."

Nayeon split the entire company up into 6 huge groups and they all went to decorate their specific floor. Yes it is a lot of walking, and a lot of decorating but it was gonna be a lot of fun. Each floor got scarier, like as if it was planned.

Jihyo was talking to Itzy and Momo, "So Sana and Mina will be walking with the girls throughout the company, not the best combo but hopefully it makes the girls laugh and they enjoy everything"