lvi. i love you so

chapter fifty sixi love you so

chapter fifty six
i love you so

( warning: this chapter contains sexual content )

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"VANISHING TWIN syndrome..."

Odessa Stone looked up at Stiles in uncertainty as they walked with Deaton through the Animal Clinic. She didn't particularly like his tone that was filled with confusion. It made the hope she had dwindle from her chest.

The McCall pack could always go to Deaton for anything they needed clarity on. Almost everything they discovered in any case always led back to the supernatural. Odessa hoped this was one of those times but it didn't look promising by the way Deaton was looking at the file from the hospital Melissa provided.

Stiles nodded, almost encouraging Deaton to have any knowledge of the subject, "this is part of your expertise, right?"

"Not particularly, no," Deaton placed the file on the table so the three could take a closer look just as the door opened from behind them.

Odessa felt her heart drop to her stomach as she instantly hid behind Stiles at the sight of a Dread Doctor being guided into the clinic by Scott and Liam. True and utter fear ran through her as she felt she could pass out any second. She had to remind herself to breathe as Scott's voice sounded as if she were underwater.

"He's still alive."

The entirety of settling the Dread Doctor on the metal table she was on not too long ago due to injuries inflicted by the doctor's themselves was a blur. Odessa felt her boyfriend guide her to the side of the room where she would be the farthest away from the Dread Doctor, even though all she wanted was to cower away from behind him.

She hated how easily she could crumble in fear when it came to the Dread Doctors. Odessa was fine. She escaped and she healed. Didn't that mean she shouldn't be afraid of them anymore? The more she thought about it, the more that kind of thinking wasn't very logical.

As the three boys and Deaton crowded around the doctor on the table, Odessa could only watch on from a distance, keeping her arms across her chest as her usual automatic defense.

"Can you keep him alive," Scott asked his boss as he kept a light grip on the Dread Doctor's arm.

Deaton sighed as he observed the condition of the doctor, "I'm not sure he technically is alive."

"Screw keeping him alive," the Beta almost scoffed, still desperate to find a way to save his best friend, "how do we get him to talk?"