ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ

the sun's rays shined in my face,making my eyes shot open because they burned from the sun. i rubbed my eyes to calm the pain.

okay so,y/n,try to survive in your first day without Marosuka.

☁︎

i haven't eaten anything yet. and for some reason i'm running for my life. my cats clinging on my clothes,panda plush in hand.

two big dogs were chasing us.

while i was running,i look to one of my sides and see a street lamp,i run to it and climb it with no problem.

the dogs,tried to climb on the lamp while loudly barking. most people on the streets didn't care at all.

"dogs! go away!" a voice i almost didn't recognize in front of me said. it was itadori. "shoo! shoo dogs!" he waved his hands to them,yet the dogs weren't scared,but they left anyways.

i climbed down of the street light,and my cats stopped being clinged to me. "thank you,itadori-kun!" i gave him a toothy smile,he simply smiled to me.

he then became confused "shouldn't you be in your house with your family?" he asked,which made me turn my toothy smile into a sad frown

i looked at the floor,tears threatening to fell "i don't have a family,or a house." i closed my eyes so the tears wont fell,which worked "i-i live here,in the streets."

itadori became nervous yet sad,he asked something he didn't had to ask. "i'm sorry. i-i didn't know." he felt like it was all his fault.

"it's fine" i looked up to him "it's on the past now." i said,grinning.

with that,he grinned too,and soon his optimistic attitude came back,yet you could feel sadness deep down his mind. "glad to hear that,uhh.."

then,remembering i didn't told him my name,i mentally facepalmed. "name's y/n. y/n l/n."

he then frowned again "if you don't have a house,would you like to come live with me,my friends and sensei?" itadori innocently asked.

"i don't want to annoy you,your friends nor sensei." i say.

"it's fine" he made an adorable smile. "my friends and my sensei will love you."

i couldn't let this pass. i may have met him a day ago,yet he seemed innocent,like he would never hurt me nor anyone else.

"..fine then." i finally said. i also do it or either i'd be dying right now. "just let me get something,alright?"

"alright,i'll wait here." he simply answered,got out his phone,started calling someone and leaned in the street light from before.

i went to where i left my car toy that works with batteries,my cats behind me.
when i found it,i put it in the floor and get in. pinda in the seat from behind along with yin and yang both in the same seat.

i go back to itadori with the car toy. he was in a phone call,and i could hear shouting from it.

me,being someone who doesn't care much of other peoples problems unless its a problem of someone i know,start thinking about random thoughts and stuff.

around five minutes or less later,itadori looked at me while i was in my car toy and he started to awe.

"can i get in?" he asked,happiness in his voice

"yea,i saved a seat for you." he then sat in the co-pilot seat. yin,yang and pinda on the behind seats.

i started to drive. the car toy is pretty fast,not gonna lie.

"where do u live,itadori-kun?" i asked him. curiosity filled in my voice.

"a bit far" he said "but i know how to get there!"

"alright."