ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ

3rd pov.

it was late in the night.

three jujutsu sorcerers known as megumi,itadori and nobara were standing in front of the passed out child known as y/n. the three stood in silence.

they were looking at the massive shadowy-like dragon that didn't leave the child's side.

"so,explain" megumi started,the brunette teen and salmon haired teen looked at him. "what is this?" he pointed to the dragon. the dragon just ignored him.

"uh well you see-"

"i think its uh-"

"no i mean-"

"i don't-"

the brunette and salmon haired teens talked at the same time,the black haired teen was confused.

"its a shikigami." a voice said. it was sukuna.

"oh." the three teens said in unison.

"you all are dumba-" yuuji covered sukunas mouth,which was located on its cheek.

the three teens ignored sukuna,like always i mean.

megumi bent to grab the childs fragile body. but the dragon growled at him,so he took a step back and didn't do it.

"are we going to do something about this?" megumi asked.

"dunno,but they look very polite." another voice said,it was gojo. he had a smoothie in his hands. the teens looked at him.

the rich albino gave the smoothie to megumi to hold and then bent over to grab the child. the dragon growled at him.

gojo was now holding the child in its arms like a princess. the dragon was loudly growling at him.

gojo slapped the dragon.

the teens,who were looking at the scene in front of them,jaw-dropped. except megumi,he just had a surprised face.

the dragon just looked at the albino and sniffed.

"sorry bud. nothing personal." gojo said,then started walking to the exit of the massive place with the kid in his arms,the teens followed behind him,and the dragon too.

☁︎

they kept walking for a while,the exit was a bit far.

the teens were a bit uncomfy with a massive shadowy-like dragon in their back. but they had to deal with it.

"what are we going to do about them?" yuuji asked to the other teens in a whisper. megumi shrugged.

they finally got to the exit and left the park. they went to the street,searching for y/n's functional car toy.

it was there. on the side of the street,functional and all.

megumi sat on the seat he broke the door on. nobara in the other. yuuji in the front seat and gojo will be the one driving.

and y/n?

well,half her body was sleeping on nobara's legs. the other half on megumi's legs.

both teens didn't really mind.

the shadowy dragon which they called 'shadow' for short just stood behind the car. as if he were going to follow it.

"wait,why didn't we just called a taxi or something?" yuuji asked

"i'm too lazy to." the albino said. the students deadpanned.

gojo turned on the perfectly functional car toy and started driving back to the school. not really thinking about sending y/n to an hospital at all.