ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ

y/n's pov.

holding my right cheek with my bloodied hand,i looked up. "y/n." gojo-sensei said,in a serious tone. "don't hurt yourself,kid." he gave me a little smile.

i started to cry. tears rolling out my eyes passing through my a bit bloodied cheeks. "i-i'm so s-sorry,gojo-sensei!" i screamed. gojo seemed to flinch at the scream.

and then i did something i did never expected myself to do.

i hugged him.

after starving from physical contact with people for so long. i finally,can feel how it felt like to hug someone.

i hugged gojo-sensei as tight as i could. as if i stop hugging him,he would dissapear into thin air.

my tears and blood staining the sensei's black-purple long shirt.

gojo slowly started to hug back. "h-hey,don't cry." he stuttered. "there is no need to cry,y/n."

hugging back,he held me tight,yet gentle. softly and slowly caressing my short/long h/c hair.

i knew i needed someone that could take care of me,someone that actually cares about me. yet,i never thought i'd find that person.

"please don't cry y/n." gojo said,in a soft tone. "i'm here,it's fine." these words calmed me a bit.

after around five more minutes the tears stopped rolling on my cheeks and it started turning into sniffs only.

"are you okay now?" sensei asked in a softer and calmer voice also separating us from the hug.

looking at him i sniffed. "yeah." i couldn't see my own face,yet i'm sure my nose and cheeks are a bit red from crying.

suddendly,he grabbed me as if i were a baby. lifting me up from the floor i hold into him. the sensei went to a nearby bench and sat,putting me on his side.

he looked at me. "tell me,what's wrong?" gojo-sensei softly asked,caressing my bloodied cheek and cleaning it with his sleeve.

i sniffed again,and looked at him back. "i just-i just remembered my past." i cleaned the old tears on my cheeks.

"if you'd like to,you can tell me about it."

nodding,i began with the story of everything.

☁︎

gojo's pov.

her situation. y/n's situation. is more complex than i thought.

how could a 12 year old kid,suffer so much?

it makes my heart burn in anger.

and i haven't felt anger in a long time.

i'm the strongest shaman in the world. i'm able to easily control my emotions. and basically,every single battle i've been in,was just like a game for me.

but y/n's story,makes my heart melt,in anger. pure anger,and sadness.

i was still on my thoughts until i feel two little arms hugging my waist,buring their face in my chest.

she started crying again. "i'm so,so sorry y/n." i softly,yet sadly said. caressing her hair and softly petting it.

maybe i'm not the best shaman,teacher or human. but i am able to feel sympathy for others,i am able to care about them..to worry for them.

after a while,y/n's crying stopped and now she was just sniffing. i lifted up my round glasses,grabbed her face and made her look at me. she had a red nose,red cheeks and red puffy eyes.

and i smiled at her. not any kind of smile,but a geniune,happy smile. "you will never be alone again,y/n."

"and you know why y/n?" i asked her,she shaked her head. "because i'm here for you!"

she smiled,and hugged me again.

-
i was kinda sad at the moment i wrote this so bruh

also ty for 2k reads wtfff