ʟᴇᴛ's ɢᴏ

y/n's pov.

i kept following him to a long path. in a few minutes we got into a room with two big slideable doors. gojo opened the doors and got inside,i did too. we both got inside,gojo closed the doors.

"you are late,gojo satoru." a voice i didn't recognize said. i looked at the owner of it. it was from a man who sat in the floor with short black hair,shaved at the side of his head. and a strange looking beard with dark sunglasses on his face. wearing a black jacket,black pants and shoes.

"yeah,sorry for that," gojo said "i.. almost forgot i had to bring her here." my cats-who where following me all this time-got behind him. intentionally watching the scene

"anyways." the man looked at me. "so,you are y/n l/n?" he asked

i just nodded,a bit uninterested.

"to be accepted on this school," he began,and got up. "you have to make a test."

then,he grabbed a plush-which were all scattered around him-,and gave him some curse power or something. then sat again. i stared at him while he talked,but i didn't care what he was saying at all.

suddendly,the plush who had some curse stuff in it,punched me in my stomach,sending me behind. i hitted the door.

i feel on the floor,holding my stomach,looking at the floor. 'do those dudes have a thing for hitting me in my stomach?!?!' i thought.

looking up,i saw the same plush was about to hit me again with a punch,but this time in the face.

millimeters near from my face,the plush was sent flying up,leaving a big hole of his size on the ceiling. i looked at that hole.

he probably became a star.

gojo laughed,looking at the hole in the ceiling. the guy who gave cursed stuff to the plush stood up,and walked to end up in front of me.

i became nervous "i'm sorry!" i screamed,nervousness all spread over my face. "i-i didn't wanted to do that!,i don't know what happened!" i bowed to him,again and again.

"you passed the test," i stopped bowing and looked at him. he held out a hand,waiting for me to hold it "welcome to the tokyo metropolitan curse technical school. i am Masamichi Yaga,the director of this school." i holded his hand,and shaked it.

"so i am a official student here?" i asked.

"yes." Yaga simply answered. "Gojo will lead you to your room." i looked at gojo-sensei,he looked back and left the room,i followed.

we started moving to a place with around three doors,every door not very far from the other.

we got to another fourth door,a bit far from the other three.

the sensei opened the door. "this,will be your room."

i joined in the room along with my cats. intently looking around everything. it was extremely clean;it even seemed everything was shining.

the room has a bed,in one of his sides there is a nightstand,with a lamp on it. in the end of the bed,there is another nightstand with a tv in it,a brown closet far from the bed.

and not so far from the bed,stood another tv attached to the f/c wall. a s/f/c rug below it along with two t/f/c beanbags,two black joysticks and a playstation 4.

"you became one of my favorite kids ya'know?," gojo said,i looked at him and he looked at me. "i had to pay for everything here,heh" he grinned

"thank you." i said,smiling. "thank you,gojo-sensei."

"eh,no need to thank me" sensei said,along with a little smile. "anyways,i'll let you get comfortable in here. i'll be with yuuji." he added. i nodded and he closed the door.

i plopped into the bed. a large smile on my face. yin and yang just stood in the other side of the bed. watching intently.

getting up from the bed,i looked at them.

"what?" i said. they meowed and sat on the bed.

'it's another new start.' i suddendly thought.

-
tysm for the 1.6k reads<3

also sorry for so slow updates ill try my best ngl