ᴇᴠɪʟ

3rd pov.

a week had passed after the incident. the albino and the h/c haired child gave explanations,jokes were made of that and soon the incident became forgotten.

as y/n had a ps4,paid by her sensei,they had to share it. it was the least y/n could do.

you both were using it as for now,both playing multiplayer minecraft,on survival mode.

"finally," your sensei began. "i finished my house." he finished,proud of himself.

you noticed he has a mansion. while you,in the other part,had a typical simple dirt house.

you simply groaned lowly. 'wish i could make good stuff just as him.' you thought.

he came out of his mansion,looking at your avatar and shifting. you looked back at him and noticed he already had a full diamond armor.

suddendly,he started destroying your dirt house. "hey! hey what are you doing!" you screamed. the albino simply chuckled.

your character punched his. again and again,but he just completely ignored you

you growled loudly just when he finished destroying your house. then looked at him with pure hatred.

the blindfold wearer looked back at you,innocently "what?" he asked,then grinned. "live with me on my cube mansion,please y/n!" he pleaded.

you growled. "okay." gojo's face lit up.

around 15 minutes later,you two were still playing. until someone knocked on the door.

"come in!" gojo said.

it was the sasuke wannabe. megumi. "principal yaga sent us to a mission with y/n." his soothing voice said. "may we borrow her for a while?"

"what!?" you screamed,and looked at the teen. "first of all,i'm not an item and second-" the albino sensei covered your mouth with his big hand,making your sentence not be heard at all.

"sure." was all the tall man said,then he took you out of the room,pushing you and closed your own room's door in your face. megumi silently snickered.

you stopped your desire to punch megumi and just walked to a random path. he followed behind. both of you not saying a word.

as you both got out of the school,there stood the sukuna vessel and the brunette girl.

you tried looking to another way while the teens were talking. and you saw your car toy you left abandoned.

running up to your car toy,you sat on the pilot seat. it was in perfect state!

yuuji ran up to you,nobara and megumi following. "i didn't know this was here!" he screamed,with excitement in his voice. "can i-"

"yes,u can." you said,cutting him off. he sat on the co-pilot seat.

"this car is so cool!" nobara said,happy. and without warning,she sat in one of the behind seats. not that you minded though.

"emo teen! get in!" you pointed to megumi,who stood there awkwardly. and as you said,he obeyed,sitting in the last available seat -though it costed a bit because he was a little bigger than the other teens-.

"let's go kick some cursed spirit's ass!" yuuji cheered,holding his fist on the air.

"yeah!" nobara copied yuuji's action. megumi just ignored them.

and so,you started driving at a fast pace. at first,you passed through the stairs by flying,completely ignoring gravity's work. and next thing you know,was that your car survived the fall,though it fell hard on the stairs and kept going down.

all of the first graders didn't mind though.

"wait,where are we going?" yuuji suddendly asked.

"the ueno park!" a familiar voice said,it was gojo,sitting on the trunk of the car. all of the first graders almost screamed,except for megumi.

-
this one sucked oops sorry
also TYSM FOR ALMOST 5K