𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡

24th december.

it is..

christmas !!!

"wake up! wake up kid!" everyone's favorite white haired sensei who thinks dick jokes are funny called you "kid! it's christmas!"

you rubbed your eyes and opened them,staring at your sensei and self proclaimed father figure himself,gojo satoru.

"its the what?" you weakly asked to the albino

"christmas!!" gojo exclaimed in your face,spitting at it for accident. you noticed he had a red and white winter hat look-a-like on top of his head,and was wearing round black glasses.

"what is christmas?"

he looked at you with a blank yet surprised face. "you.. you don't know what christmas is?"

"no,why,is it bad not knowing?" you asked,worrying about it

"no its not that! its alright if you don't know!" he responded his typical cheery attitude coming back "here let me explain it!"

out of nowhere,a whiteboard appeared behind him and he started scribbling and writing on it. "christmas was made to celebrate the birth of jesus,and by that an old man called santa claus comes out by your fireplace and leaves you gifts!" he happily exclaimed and you saw a drawing of a fat old man with round transparent glasses,a red hat and red clothes he made on the whiteboard. "that is christmas,kid! though,the meaning of christmas means different things depending on religions!"

"oh. okay cool thanks." you said,then went back to sleep on your bed.

"wait no kid,you're going to get gifts today at the end of the day!"

you bolted up from the bed and looked at him. "nevermind,i'm in!"

gojo softly smiled at your attitude.

𖡔

it was night already,aproximatedly 20 minutes before its 12:00am,when it is christmas already and fireworks explode on the beautiful shining dark blue sky.

everyone from the jujutsu school was talking with eachother,everyone with different type of drinks in their hands.

they were all waiting for christmas,they were excited and happily waiting for it.

unlike you.

since you had never actually experienced christmas because you technically spent all of your life in a orphanage,you didn't knew how it felt to celebrate something with the people that love and care about your well-being.

you were sitting on a chair staring onto the floor,seemingly overthinking for no particular reason.

"hey kid,you good?" the albino's whos voice you recognized as the palm of your hand said. you looked at him,since he was the one who interrupted your unnecessary overthinking situation.

"yeah." you muttered. then,the albino sat aside from you and looked at you with worry on his handsome face features.

"don't 'yeah' me,i know something is wrong here." gojo said. him patting your head for comfort.

"i just don't know how to feel about christmas. it is kind of confusing for me,since i've never actually experienced it,and it worries me." you vented out to the albino sorcerer.

"kid it doesn't matter how you feel 'bout christmas,you just have to enjoy it! christmas is a holiday where you spend your time with your loved and appreciated ones. all you have to do,is enjoy your time with 'em!" he cracked a smile on his face and rubbed your shoulder. "also,christmas is 3 minutes away from now,you will be getting your gifts any moment from now on! wonder what santa got for ya',haha"

you smiled at his attempts to cheer you up,which they worked,then you hugged him.

"gojo-sensei." you said,the albino looked down at you and muttered a 'hum?' "i think i know what santa got for me."

the fireworks slowly started to raise onto the nightsky. "what santa got for ya kid?"

"santa got me the best fathernal figure i could've ever asked for."

the fireworks were now exploding on the nightsky,their colorful explosions drawing smiles on everyone's faces,feelings of happiness and astounishment drowning the place.

gojo was truly happy after years.

happy because you were happy.

happy because..

you considered him as the fathernal figure you never had,and he considered you the child he never had.

-
i was supposed to finish this with a new year+bday extra scenarios,but since my motivation has been less than my money i just cant😭

next chapter will be trivia and a thank you.