Chapter 13

Yoongi POV

"Why are you still worrying about lyrics hyung? You've got a date."

"It's not a date Namjoon," I corrected.

"Oh my word. You two have kissed what...two times now? You've already been on one date. When it comes to your more-than-friend, there's no way it's anything but a date."

"Yeah sure."

"Oh please. Don't act like you didn't yell at us for an hour to decide whether or not you should pick out flowers."

"I did not-"

"You did and you know it. Anyway, I've got to get going but good luck on your date hyung!"

Namjoon hung up before I could scold him.

I rolled my eyes, internally chuckling at my dorky friend. Well, if there isn't a friend or two to tease your dating life then they're not doing it right.

Speaking of which, I was supposed to meet Suji in thirty minutes.

"Ah I should've listened to Namjoon," I groaned, running my hands through my hair.

Simple is the new stylish right?

And with that thought in mind, I rushed to get ready.

Deciding on a denim fit, I grabbed my house keys and rushed out of the house, and catching a cab to the school.

I was no more than five minutes late thankfully, praising my scrambling skills.

But...where was she?

I turned around till I saw her, and when I did, as silly as it sounds, my heart stopped for a moment.

Despite the cold weather, she was in a white button up blouse with frilly cuffs that was tucked into a black skirt with black thigh-high heeled boots. Her hair was wavy and she didn't have much makeup on except for some lipstick that made her lips look like strawberries.

Ah what?

I shook myself out of my trance, mentally slapping myself for being weird and staring.

She waved at me with her usual cheery smile not taking notice of my blatant staring.

I gave her a little wave back, unable to take my eyes off of her.

She grinned, motioning for me to come over to her. The second I was within reach, she latched onto my arm and pulled me towards her.

She didn't try to assault me with her affection or anything like that and had been very aware of my boundaries and comfort level. In fact, this whole week, even though we're still undecided about what we are, she's tried to make it feel as normal as possible.

But even then, her eyes constantly sparkled and there wasn't an ounce of awkwardness or discomfort when she looked at me.

It made me feel cherished.

"You know...if you're going to stare, don't be shy to do so closer," she teased.

I chuckled nervously while rubbing the back of my neck, "Ahaha what are you talking about..."

She giggled, "Cute. Anyway, we should get going. It'll be perfect since the sun is setting!"

"You never told me where we're going," I inclined.

"I did not. You'll just have to see," she winked.

She wrapped both her arms around my arm, pulling me to the curbside so she could call us a cab. The way she was so excited made me want to be excited with her. Dramatically jump up and down if you will.