Chapter 4

The sunlight peered into my dorm room making me stir from my blissful slumber.

I stretched my arms out to the side, the blanket ruffling around with me as I woke up to the annoyingly hot sun.

I lazily rolled myself out of bed, opening my window to give me a slight afternoon breeze.

The good thing about my schedule was that my classes were in the afternoon and evening so I could sleep in later or use the morning to do work if I needed to.

I went to our dorm kitchen pouring myself a cup of coffee before getting ready to start my day.

I put on a simple short sleeve red shirt and some high wasted denim shorts with some vans.

I threw together my school bag and headed out of my dorm room to start my day.

I had six classes in total and usually took three a day to lighten my load.

My footsteps were light as I trotted to my first class which was an advanced music theory class. It was one of the mandatory classes all music students had to take every year.

I strode across the large campus towards the main building and casually walked into my lecture hall.

People were already filing in, quietly chattering amongst themselves as they settled into the auditorium seats.

I waved to a few of my friends and was about to go sit with them when I noticed a person anxiously fidgeting in their seat while everyone else got in.

I looked at them curiously, approaching them tentatively and giving them a small pat on the shoulder.

"Oh. Yoongi? Are you okay?" I asked, watching as he nervously glanced at me.

"Not really."

"What happened?"

He blushed cutely, averting his gaze shyly.

"It's nothing," his voice trailed off.

"Doesn't sound like nothing," I remarked, still pushing for an answer.

"Suji, just go sit with your friends instead of wasting your time here," he huffed.

If there was one thing anyone and everyone knew about me, it was that I was the most stubborn human to ever walk this planet.

So I dropped my book bag in front and plopped myself down in the seat beside him.

"Suji~" he whined.

I noticed along with his notebook, he had his textbooks of French scattered around his tiny table top.

"My translator said they couldn't make it to this class," he said softly.

My heart softened at the cute sight of him pouting adorably. Something about him being so distraught over this just made my heart burst and coo.

Not like that of course.

"Well...it looks like we're in this class together," I hummed suggestively.

"No. Suji I can't ask you to do that, you have to pay attention to and-"

"You don't like to accept help very often, do you?" I insinuated, watching as he shifted in his seat.

"I feel bad," he said softly. "I feel like if someone helps me too much I need to give something back."

"Well that's not the case with me. Unless you want to come to lunch with me and split the check," I cocked an eyebrow as he let out a low chuckle.

"I just might," he said.