Chapter 22

Word Bank
•la ville de l'amour (lah•veel•deuh•lah•moor): the city of love
___________________________________

"Why~" Yoongi whined as I dragged him out.

"It's Valentine's Day, you jerk. Don't you want to do something with your beloved girlfriend," I pouted, slightly hurt that he was trying to blow me off.

He frowned, cupping my cheeks, "I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. It's just, I don't really know what to do for today to make it special."

"Being with you is enough special for me," I pouted.

He pecked my lips making me blush furiously, "Then I will be with you all day."

I grinned, "Really?"

He nodded with a smile. Unable to contain my excitement, I pressed a warm kiss to his lips making him hum. I'm sure it was obvious why I loved Valentine's Day so much, but if it wasn't, the big romantic in me loved the idea of cherishing and adoring your loved ones. And obviously, that didn't have to be a significant other, you could love your friends and your family. Love for anyone was beautiful and deserved to be celebrated.

"So what did you have in mind today? Maybe your friends are doing something, we can hang out with-"

"They are going out drinking on their own. I think they're a bit jealous of you and me and how amazing we are together. They said it was a singles-only night. So looks like it's you and me and the City of Love," I grinned, hiding the jab at my very shoddy acting friends.

"How do you say city of love in French?" He asked.

"La ville de l'amour," I said.

He grinned, "Sounds pretty."

"You're pretty."

"Mm, you're prettier," he pecked my lips, allowing the kiss to deliciously linger a second longer.

"So...ideal date. Go," I hummed, changing the subject to hide my blush.

He thought for a moment, entwining his fingers with mine as he did. I watched his brown eyes search his brain for an answer, waiting patiently to whisk him away to the land of romance.

"What if I described it to you?" He asked, his voice dropping lower, sending a chill down my spine.

I raised an eyebrow, urging him to go on.

"It would be you, me, and a big fancy piano. I'd watch you sit at the bench and give you one of my songs to play. You'd sight-read it, maybe make a mistake or two here and there but overall bring the piece to life as I had imagined you would. You'll give me this cheesy smile while you proudly show off your skills. And then maybe you'll sit waiting for another song, but I'll sit beside you, playing the treble line, urging your hands to go to the bass clef. And every time you or I cross over into the other clef, maybe our hands will brush or twist like a love shot. It would be pretty intimate and every bit of contact would make you tingle. When we get to the end of the piece, you might sit there unsure of what to do to which I would take control and kiss you deeply. You would shut your eyes letting your hands find their way into my hair. Then we'd stand up, and I'd hurriedly shut the piano so you aren't banging keys as we kiss. You'd get backed up against the covered up keys, placing your hands there for support while I continued to kiss you."

I was in shock at how open he was about this date idea. And how wild it was. He was more the type to shyly come up with something cute, but this was a new side of him.

"I'd help you onto the top of the piano. My hands would stay around your waist and our lips would remain lock while you tried to figure out how to take control of the situation. And then the rest is up to your imagination," he smirked.