Soul In Flames

•_____________•

Copyright © 2022 by zephyra_9

•|Copyright © revised 2023|•

All rights reserved to zephyra_9
No part of this book can be used in anyway without the prior permission of author

~°°°~

Burning in the fire
Killing my soul
Shattering my heart
My soul full of holes
And than they ask me
How's your life going?
When they know I'm dead
Longing for the time
I'll burn them in the fire
I myself am burning in
The desire to avenge
The desire of revenge!

~°°°~

"Pain and I have become friends. It doesn't leave me and I can't live without it anymore"
_Zaviar Shah_

Grey clouds covered the sky turning the dark night darker if possible chilling one to no extent. The rain which was drizzling a while ago turned into a thunderstorm pouring in buckets from the sky. The eerie silence surrounded the city since everybody was tucked in the comfortable blankets at their homes enjoying the warmth. No man in sight as far as the eye could see.

A sleek shiny black car stood parked at the side of the deserted road. The raindrops striked it with full force causing the noise of it to echo across the chilling night air.

It wasn't the car, but the figure lying on its hood.
He laid there on the hood of the car, his arms folded and placed under his head. His eyes closed. Wet dark strands of his luscious hair sticking to his forehead and the thick twisted canopy of his lashes sticking together looking luscious.
His pristine aristocratic features receiving hits from the raindrops. His white shirt drenched in water completely, now sticking to his skin accentuating the strong chest underneath and the contours of his abdominal muscles yet the man paid no heed.
His lips had turned purplish blue. Skin, as the colour of chalk, pale white.

He seemed like a sculpture placed there. A beautiful sculpture that could have caught attention if there were people there but the dangerous weather had confined them to their homes.

The cold weather and the rainwater wasn't bothering him as he laid there in his thin attire and eyes closed.

Pain. Pain. Pain.
All he felt was pain. Excruciating pain. Killing pain.
Unbearable pain.
But the irony of the situation was that it wasn't the physical pain, it was emotional one. His heart was on fire. His soul in ashes. He couldn't hiss. It was as if his heart was burning in flames, twisting and turning in his chest.

Unable to endure it, he immediately opened his eyes and sat straight. His chest was heaving up and down. He was panting heavily as if he had run a marathon. He raised his hand and rubbed his chest, the region above his heart to cool down the burning pain. To sooth it. To somehow decrease the pain. He bit his lower lip in an attempt to ease it a little as he quickly got off the hood leaning against the car. The grip on his lips was so tight, they immediately started bleeding but he could care less.
His physical pain was nothing compared to the inner one.

He raised his head and gazed at the cloudy sky with his beautiful hazel orbs. The golden brown ones. The captivating ones. The intense ones. The devastatingly beautiful ones. The only emotion visible in them was pain.
His orbs turned misty as a small whimper escaped his lips.
He immediately lowered his head and began slipping down on the road until he was in sitting position.
With his back resting against the car, one leg folded and the other one stretched on the road. He looked at his hands that were in his lap. A single tear mixed with rainwater fell on his palm that was already drenched in rainwater.