•|Noor e Mehtab|•

Salam my lovelies!
Hope you have been doing well and are in good health 💕

Here I am to share with you the prologue of my new book
"Noor e Mehtab"|Moonlight|

I hope you'll give it a try as I've already dropped the book on my profile.
The prologue and aesthetics of Noor e Mehtab have been updated.

I hope you'll like it and support it like Cuore di Pietra.

It's a different book with different plot and storyline, utterly different from Cuore di Pietra.
I repeat it's a new book and not a sequel.

•______________•

Noor e Mehtab
[Moonlight]

•______________•

"If she knew fate would take such turn of events, she would have never stepped in the land where he roamed, never caught his eye and never faced him again "

He was the Sardar from the village who owned the power, crushed the people who defied him and made them familiar with such barbaric fate that made the looming monsters quiver. His fear was deeply engraved in the hearts of people and nobody could dare infuriate him if he adored his precious life. He was the arrogant, heartless and cruel
Sardar Badar Nauraiz Shah.

She was a girl with big dreams from the city who was humble and cared for the people around her. She was a kind soul. Not familiar with village politics and the greed for power. She was used to spreading love and kindness. She was naive, humble and optimistic Shanzay Malik.

It was a mere coincidence, a totally unexpected encounter, barely few glimpses, and she got the feeling that his dark obsidian orbs darker than the night itself laced with depth of oceans were going to haunt her for a long time.

🍁🍁🍁🍁

An enticing tale of sudden encounters, unexpected feelings, a journey of trials and painful beginnings.

🍁🍁🍁🍁

Dive in the story to know more ❤️