Brimming Tears

~°°°~

It isn't the cuts
Or the bruises on my skin
That wreck my insides
And pierce my body like pins
It isn't the slashes either
That cut opened my flesh
And gave me physical wounds
It's my heart
That's pulling me apart
And the sense of defeat
That my heart feels
That I'm so helpless
To burn myself in hell
While my enemies
Breath in relief
I pick those shattered pieces of my heart
Join them again
Seeing them fall apart
Pushing me to the edge
Where I'm forced to think
The desire of revenge
The desire to avenge

~°°°~

The blue and gray haze spread across the surroundings blinding and hurting his eyes. He tried to blink, to avoid the irritating smoke from entering his eyes but it only became more dense, now also turning in a deep crimson shade. He stumbled back trying to hold onto something to balance himself only to stumble on something pointed, hurting his foot and falling backwards.

A painful shriek left his lips as he waved his legs and feet in the air as the gravity pulled him down in the endless pits of darkness. He tried to grip at something to halt his fall but his waving hands were only met with the dark empty air. He tried to open his eyes, only to scream in agony as the crimson smoke entered his eyes turning them teary at once.

He felt his back roughly hitting the rocky ground beneath him. Several hisses and whimpers left his lips as the pointed stones pierced his soft flesh and scathed his back. He felt wetness on his back followed by unbearable pain. His breath became ragged.

He struggled to open his eyes and saw the crimson haze that was disappearing making the view a little bit clear.
There were trees around him, the canopies dark and thick. The night sky without a trace of moon. He struggled to sit but couldn't, it was as if something had glued him to the ground.

"My baby! Why do you hurt yourself again and again? Do you have any idea how much you scare your mama with this"?

The silhouette appeared in front of him leaning, the long beautiful black hair were clutched loosely with a clutcher and the beautiful warm brown eyes looked down at him with adoration. The long lashes surrounding those warm orbs fluttering with every movement. A warm affectionate smile spread on her lips tinged with sadness as she raised the soft silk handkerchief in her hand and lowered it towards his face wiping the blood on his cheek.

He felt as if he was being punched in chest, a punch so hard that his ribs got broken with the impact. He felt his heart go cold for a second, he couldn't make himself breath.

"Ma"?
He struggled. He struggled to get up and embrace her but couldn't. He felt his insides churning apart. He felt his heart burning into ashes. He wanted so badly to stretch his arms and hug her.
He knew what was coming for them. The feeling of dread was always there. He wanted to embrace her and hide her somewhere in his heart where nobody could find her.

"Ma! Run away"!
He exclaimed.

But she didn't listen. She wasn't hearing. She kept caressing his cheeks. She kissed the top of his head and began cleaning the wounds.

"My son! What have you done to yourself? Who hurt you? Tell me his name. How can they hurt my child like this? Zavi, beta your mother is here and she will fight the world for you".