His Target

~°°°~

Searching it for years
Neglected my existence
My soul shedding tears
My heart full of vengeance
Quench the venomous thirst
The urge to have revenge
Nearly lost my mind
Nearly lost my heart
Sole purpose of my existence
The desire to avenge
The desire of revenge

~°°°~

He stood leaning against the sliding glass window.
He was dressed up in white buttoned down shirt with sleeves folded till his elbows revealing the pale skin. Black fitted jeans that were folded slightly above his ankles that were crossed. White joggers whose laces were untied and dangled loose. He ran his fingers through his pitch black hair as he eyed  his back yard.
Slight knock on the door snapped him out of his thoughts as he took lazy steps towards the couch and took a seat on it.

"Come in".
His authoritative tone echoed.

"Salam Zaviar! What's up"? 
Waris entered with the usual bright smile invading his lips that caused Zaviar to give him a slight smile in response too.        

"Wasalam Waris! Nothing important. I was waiting for you. You didn't have to knock. Come sit. Have you brought the recording"?
He asked making space for him on the double seater couch.

Waris nodded.
"Bilal handed it to me few minutes ago".

He went towards the desk as he opened the laptop and started doing his work.
The fingers of his moving on the keypad swiftly.

After a while he turned the laptop towards Zaviar who straightened up and gestured Waris to sit beside him on the couch.

Waris sat beside him and leaned forward placing his elbows on his legs as he gazed at the screen attentively.

The recording started.

"Hello!"
( The voice was soft and low)

"Salam! Who's there"?
(It was no doubt Imsaal Shah's voice.
Waris easily recognized it.)

"Uh-huh...Wasalam,... It's I-Inaya Shah".
(The voice of the girl sounded extremely soft and gentle, almost meek)

Zaviar looked at Waris in confusion who shrugged his shoulders in response.

There was silence for few moments. Imsaal didn't reply to the girl.

"Are you speaking from Shah villa"?
The soft voice echoed again.

"N-no no! I m-mean... Wr-rong n-number"!
Imsaal replied shakily and disconnected the call the other second.

"Why was Imsaal Shah stuttering and lied to her? And who on earth is this Inaya Shah now"?

Zaviar asked Waris, irritation and confusion evident in his voice.

"I don't understand this either Zaviar. I mean why is Imsaal Shah denying the fact that she is talking from Shah villa and fear was evident in her voice. Why would she be scared to talk to her? And how come we didn't know that a member of Shah family hasbeen living in Birmingham "?
Waris was as confused as him.

"Who is Inaya Shah"?
Zaviar murmured as he stood from the couch and marched towards the sliding window. The view outside was beautiful, beyond the words could describe.
Flowers of all kinds, roses of all colours were there. The backyard looked more like a garden.
Different species of birds littered the grass as the sun shine down on them.