Chapter 2

Ruby's POV
I looked completely different to Lucy she had straight blonde hair to her shoulders, with dark green eyes, a very bubbly happy go Lucky personality, her clothing was all pinks and girly where as I had autumn coloured wavy hair that came down to my ribs and sky blue eyes, I had tight black jeans on, A low cut blue top and my gangs leather jacket on, most people would cross the road when they saw me, I'm not really a people person if you don't know me, I couldn't understand why she was talking to me.
It was now lunch time and the morning classes had pretty much gone as expected, whispers and stupid questions, Lucy said there was a group of boys I should stay away from " the bad boys" how original.  I don't think she realises that I grew up with "the bad boys".
I walked into the cafeteria and she was right, the boys where sitting on the middle table, everything stopped they all turned and looked at me, I smirked at them, then got my lunch. I went and sat with Lucy's friends, she introduced me to Mia, Jackson, Lea, and Max.  I kinda zoned out looking at my phone to see what my friends back in England had been up to.
I was getting nudged in the side
"What" I said looking up
" They are looking over here at you"
" And...."
" They are trouble"
" Oh for god sake" I got up and walked over to them " Do you want something?"
They looked at me and smirked, " So your the new girl"
"I am, so do I now fall at your feet and worship you?" just as I said that my phone started to ring, " So, got to love you and leave you" I turned round and walked out "Mason have you fucked up?" And the door closed behind me.

Hunters POV
We had heard whispers of a new girl starting, so we made a bet who could sleep with her first, it wasn't until she walked in the cafeteria that my world stopped, she was fucking stunning, I had to win this bet.  She looked straight at us and smirked most girls can't look at us in the eye or if they do they are putty in our hands.
" I think she is gonna be fiesty"  Logan said
"She is sex on legs, this is gonna be a fun bet" Axel said looking her up and down.
She completely ignored us, she sat looking at her phone whilst we all watched her. Then all of a sudden she started walking towards us pissed off
" Do you want something?" I was lost for words no one has been that bold before, it was hot, I gained my composure " so your the new girl" god that wasn't a very good come back.
Her reply was like she couldn't careless who we are "I am, so do I now fall at your feet and worship you?" I looked at the guys hoping that they had something to say but then her phone rang, she put her finger up in the air, telling us to hang on
"So, got to love you and leave you" and with that she walked out.
" that was so fucking hot" Logan said, the whole cafeteria was dead silent,
" What, get back to eating" I shouted.
I looked over at the little gang she come from, they looked shit scared.
"This is so on"

———————-
So this story has begun.....