Chapter 18

Ruby's POV

We are packing the cars to go to Axels house, it's Friday morning we all decided to skip school, no one has bothered us all week, I know the guys are the bad boys and rumours were always going around about them but I think I have now made it 10 times worse, it's so funny, i act like it's not even happening but that's cos I'm use to it back in England walking into a room that goes deadly silent cos grown men are scared of a 15 year old girl.
It's been nice having Logan staying with me, it's just a bit strange he has been staying in the spare room, I don't know what's going on in his head, I thought I should give him some space, he heard about his mum and step dad getting beaten up, I think he knows it was Hunter and Axel but hasn't mentioned it.
There were loads of whispers about Logan's face and how he fought over me with another guy, I mean come on, just leave him alone.
I've been so busy with school work, and with the gang back in England, Mason and Lucas really need to learn how to do the paperwork side of things.  Our English project is nearly finished we have rewritten the 2 scenes and have asked the drama dept if they would reenact them for us to film, so we will do that next week.

Lucy's POV

Axels beach house is amazing, you can get lost in it, I'm sharing a room with Ruby, Logan and Hunter are sharing, Jackson and Max have another, Lea and Mia have the other. We are now in our swim gear on the beach.
There is definitely something going on with Ruby and Logan, they act like they are together but she said they aren't.  I don't know what is going on in Axels head one minute he is flirty with me next he wants nothing to do with me, I'm not use to him and his player ways maybe it's best if I fade away from him.
It's now late and everyone is drunk, someone shouts truth or dare, I hate this game, I think Ruby does too by the groan she did, " Guys are you 12" " ok how about never have I ever" most of the gang get in a circle apart from me and Ruby, Ruby stays laying on the sofa, " I always win this game" she said " how's that possible, everyone gets hammered" Hunter said
" never have I ever had sex in the shower" Ruby and all the guys drink
"Never have I ever skinny dipped" everyone took a drink
"Never have I ever held a gun" Ruby had a drink
" what the hell Ruby" I said she shrugged still laying on the sofa, Logan went and sat next to her, her head on his lap
" never have I ever got drunk" " that's too easy"
" Never have I ever had a threesome" Ruby went to take a drink all the guys just stared at her " Joking" she said " tho it was a close call" Logan looked at her
The game carried on but I passed out, I think Axel carried me to my bed.