Chapter 9

Axels POV

A week later

She looks so pretty with her blonde hair bouncing on her shoulders, and those big forest green eyes, her lips look so kissable, so pink and plump why have I never noticed her before, I want to speak to her but I don't know what to say, I've tried but I end up walking past her and me not being able to talk has never happened Im forever getting in trouble because I can't stop talking I don't have a filter or so I have been told, I guess that's why I play around everyone gets annoyed with my unfiltered mouth. I'm going to do it, I'm going over there come on legs move. Next thing I know I'm sat next to Ruby, the whole table just stared at me, "ummm I can go if you want" starting to get up " it's fine sit" Ruby said with her hand on mine, Lucy was looking at me as if I was crazy. I was just staring at her, I need to look down, come on eyes look away, there you go.
Logan was sitting the other side of Ruby, and looking at his phone, I then got a text

Logan; what you doin?
Axel: ummm, I'm not really sure
Logan: ???
Axel: I think I like her
Logan : who
Axel: .........
I looked at Logan then rolled my eyes to Lucy, OH he mouthed.
Logan: talk to her
Axel: I tired, no words come out🤷🏼
" So Lucy, you have Mr Walters for Science right"
She looked up, actually everyone on the table stopped and stared, she stuttered " Yyy yes why"
" Axel was saying earlier that he didn't understand some of the homework, didn't you Axel"
" Umm..... yes" through it came out more as a question
Everyone was still staring at me, Logan rolled his eyes at me then at her
" Oh.... ummm do you think you could help me with it?"
Lucy started coughing, someone patted her on her back
" You don't have to, I mean if your busy" running my hand through my hair.
" Nnno I will umm can help you sure"
" Great, your locker is near Ruby's right"
"Yeah"
" ok, I will meet you there after school finish's"
She just stared with her mouth opened and just nodded.
" cool" I said getting up
" I'm going for a smoke before class Logan you coming"
" Sure"