Chapter 15

Sexual scene below

Logan's POV

Me and Ruby are now back at her place, We danced for a few hours, it was really nice, I couldn't stop touching her or kissing her, I'm scared I'm not good enough for her, is my step dad right with everything he said.
"Ruby, I know you said you weren't that bothered about your birthday but I spoke to Axel and we have decided to spend next weekend at his beach house for your birthday"
" that's really nice of him, actually it would be nice to get away" she said as she hugged me, then pulled my head down to kiss her. I licked her bottom lip as she moaned I stuck my tongue in her mouth, fighting for dominance, I then run my fingers through her hair whilst kissing her neck, moving back to her lips, without breaking the kiss I pick her up she wraps her legs round me and we stumble to the bedroom, we fall onto the bed, I run my hands up her legs, I can't get enough of her, she is now pulling my top off and I pull hers off I then start kissing her chest around her bra, she starts undoing my trousers, I look at her" are you sure?"
"Hell yeah, I've been wanting this all night" I rip my jeans off, she takes her jeans off, I start kissing her neck as she runs her hands down my back and then back up sending shivers through me as I moan into the kiss, I take her bra off and start to kiss her breasts whilst she arches her back, " your teasing me Logan" I kiss down to her belly button then I slip my fingers into her underwear, she is so wet, I pull her panties off and grab her legs as she moans, I start to kiss her in between her legs, I put 2 fingers in her and start to move in and out as I kiss back up to her mouth, her hand moves to my boxers and starts to massage my hard on and now I'm the one moaning into her ear " I could say your the tease Princess" as I take my fingers out of her and pull my boxers off, I look around for my jeans " it's ok I'm on the pill" I then pick her up and lay down as I put her on top of me, we start kissing she moves down my neck across my chest, all the while my hands are in her hair, she then licks my hard on, sucking the top of it, this girl is killing me I think as I let out another moan, she smiles whilst sucking, she then moves back to kissing up my chest, she positions herself over me and we both moan as I enter her I'm holding her hips as we are thrusting in sync I feel myself coming,  " slow down Princess, I want you to be begging" I say as I pull out of her and get behind her so she is on all fours, I then slam into her as she pants my name. My thrusts are hard and fast she is now screaming "faster", we are so close my thrusts are getting sloppy, we both come at the same time her screaming my name into the pillow and me moaning into her back. We collapse on the bed and full asleep wrapped in each other.

————-
And nothing ever happens at a party...........