Chapter 27

Axels POV

"We are awaiting a go" I said into my earpiece, what have we got our selves into, I mean, I've never held a gun until today and now I'm leading a team of people into a building with armed men. The guys and girls from England took down the men walking the perimeter with no problem, watching it was amazing and frightening at the same time, it finally made me realise who and what Ruby does, how this seemingly innocent teenager can have this double life.  I'm brought out of my thoughts as Mason shouts "Go" through our ear pieces.
I was thinking we were going to kick the door down but I thought I would try the door handle anyway and it opened I turned to the people behind me " That was a bit too easy" I said with a shrug.  We crept in, down a corridor that wasn't on the blue prints and wasn't here when I last came, I got on the radio " guys, we are walking down a corridor that wasn't here in the summer, I have no idea what they have done"
" Ok, right, Craig you take point on this now, Axel you take the rear, you have done your job, just back them up" Mason said via the earpiece. I switched places with Craig and we carried on down the corridor we could see 4 doors two on each side, as we were getting to the first one, Hunters team walked in via the other end of the corridor, Mason was now leading the team, he did hand signals to Craig, which I think he was saying they will take 2 doors as we take 2 doors.
We all got into place all of us at one of the 4 doors. When we got up to our door I noticed it was a jar, I pushed it with my foot and walked in " door 1 completely empty" I said into the ear piece, the 2 guys that were with me, split up and went to stand at the other 3 teams. At the same time I was walking into door 1 Hunter went into door 4 " door 4 empty".
2 down 2 to go I thought to my self, the last 2 doors were facing each other on opposite sides of the hallway so we going to break them down at the same time. " 1.....2....3 go!!!!"

Mason's POV
"Get on your knees now" I shouted pointing my gun at Chris, I hadn't noticed the guy sitting at the table to my side until Craig pointed a gun at the guys head " put the gun back on the table" he did as he was told. At that point Chris walked over and grabbed a chair and sat down, "Shit, I can't believe I let my father fool me.....again"
"Boys and girls put your guns down, I think we are ok"
Ruby was on the sofa with a blanket over her, " what did you do to her" I shouted as I went for him, "Sorry, I believed what my father told me and I........well that happened"
"Is Ruby ok?" Logan said
"bring the vans over, and come in" I said to him.
2 minutes later Logan came running in and straight over to Ruby with a first aid kit, " Nothing is broken just very bruised" he said running his fingers through her hair.
"You have a lot of explaining to do Christopher" I said turning and staring at him
" Dad said that it had been agreed that I was to marry Ruby and that she had come up with the idea, that it was to bring our gangs together to be the biggest around. I didn't know anything about her being sold by your mum to my dad.  I thought Ruby had agreed to it, I wouldn't have come over here if I had known, anyways I realised I had been played by my dad and your mum when Ruby started mouthing off about stuff and well Ruby had a big mouth and wouldn't shut up and I lost my cool and may of hit her, but what I have just realised is that as soon as we got married dad was gonna kill us and take the businesses he was never gonna give up the gang like he said he would, I've been so stupid, do you know the silly thing about this is, I don't even want the gang, I want to be a doctor, I want to go to medical school but I was told that was a stupid idea. Once Ruby is awake I have a proposal for you guys" he said all of his whilst pacing around the chair
At this point Logan turned round " I have a question, if you didn't know anything, why has there been a guy following her for month's"
" I didn't know there was, Dad must have set it up behind my back"
" Ok guys you can go back to the hotel and pack everything away leave no trace of us in this building, can you trust your friend here" pointing at Chris's friend
" Yah I trust him with my life"
" Logan can you get Ruby into the van, we are going back to Ruby's place, all of us"