Chapter 20

Logan's POV

It was now Monday and we had just pulled up to school, I grabbed Ruby's hand and kissed it " Ready" she nodded, people turned there heads and whispered Mel and her friends stared at us as we walked passed " she's never gonna stop, is she"
" Probably not, I don't get it, I didn't even sleep with her, come to think of it, I don't think Axel had either, tho who knows with him"
we head to home room " do you think they are gonna be even more pissed when Axel and Lucy come" she said as she laughed.
Mel walked in giving us the evils followed by Hunter who took the chair next to me " Where's Axel?" Hunter shrugged his shoulders.
The morning went really quickly, as we got to our lockers we saw Axel with Lucy, " Ready for the show" I said to Axel, Lucy and Ruby, Axel and Ruby nodded, Lucy said " I'm nervous" Axel grabbed her hand.
We all walked into the cafeteria and the whole place went silent, even the staff looked at us, we got our food and sat down next to Hunter " Nice entrance, could have done with a drum roll" he said as we laughed.
" so guys do you wanna come over after school, watch some films and get some pizza or something?" Ruby said not looking at any of us, that's very strange, her phone started to ring again, " I've got to take this" and she walked off.  "Have you noticed that Ruby gets a lot of calls, that we can't listen to" " Now you come to mention it, yes" Hunter said
Mel walks over "Hunter babyyyyyyyy" putting her hand round his shoulder,
" What do you want?" He said trying to get her arm off, " Why don't you come over tonight we can have some fun?"
" fun with you? Can't say I ever have had fun" he laughed at her " I was thinking about this earlier guys, she goes around saying we slept with her, but I never did, did you guys?" Both shook their heads " wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole" Axel laughed, " I have slept with you" she shouted now the whole cafeteria was watching, " No, we definitely haven't, so I'm guessing you have been lying to all your minions" Lea came up behind Mel and poured her whole drink over her " Stay away from my boyfriend" Hunter just laughed " thanks babe", well they kept that on the down low, I tilted my head at him and he smirked at me then winked I just shook my head, " come on guys let's leave the lying bitch" we all got up.
The face on Mel was a picture.