Chapter 26

Masons POV

We went through the plan, Logan and Peter are to drive the vans, Hunter and Axel actually knew the warehouse and the layout due to knowing the person who use to own it, so they are heading the two teams. Hunter will go through the front door and Axel will go via the back, it's massive, with 2 levels we think Ruby is in one of the rooms at the back but until we get closer and see whats what we have no idea.
The drive over there is completely silent, Ruby is family to all the guys and girls from England and I know that the 3 boys are very close to her, especially as Logan is basically living with her, I'm guessing they are serious, she said she liked him but with everything going on it slipped my mind to ask her. From what Lucy was saying they have become a big family all for different reasons but all because of Ruby. Lucy, Lea and Mia are back at Ruby's place, Jackson and Max are computer genius's so are there but are our eyes and ears for this.
We parked a few buildings down, the industrial site looked empty the street lights flicked on and off, it looked like we stepped into a horror movie at the worst moment.
"As we said earlier the camera angles aren't great on the warehouse, but it looks like they have 10 guards walking the perimeter, another 2 at the front door, I can't see any at the back door but they could be inside the back door." Max said into our earpieces.
"There are only 2 cameras inside, I still don't understand why a supposedly empty building has this many camera's be it at awful angles, anyway the 2 inside, the first one is just inside the front door and covers most of the first part of the warehouse, we can see 3 guys sitting round a table, the last camera shows a corridor upstairs but no one has been up there since we hacked in, I'm guessing Ruby is in the second part of the warehouse floor." Jackson said again into our earpieces.
"So we are looking at a minimum of 15 people, as we don't know how many are with Ruby" I said
"Yes, that is correct" Jackson said
"Max, have you got sound at all" Logan said staring out the front screen
"No, sorry, I can't even try and lip read the cameras are to far away"
"Ok, thanks" sighing, I grabbed his shoulder, trying to comfort him, he just nodded his head not even looking at me, I have been in situations like this before but never with Ruby as the hostage she is usually in the earpiece telling us what to do.