Chapter 16

Ruby's POV

I woke up still wrapped in his arms, I guess actions speak louder than words, I was just gonna talk to him but I couldn't keep my eyes off him, he looked so sexy all night. When I got out the shower I walked back into the bedroom Logan was just waking up, " Morning sexy" I said he smiled and motioned for me to come over to him, he then started to kiss my shoulders as I moaned, " mmmmmm, I could get use to this" he said whilst kissing me, I never made it out the room, Some time later, Logan was running his finger across my back, " why did you get a tattoo of a wolf on your back" he said, " I really like wolves, they are beautiful and majestic creatures that I think are misunderstood" " and what does this one mean" pointing to the Rose above my breast " ummmm, it's my name Ruby Rose, the Ruby is in the centre of the Rose, I like your tattoo of the lion, I like the fact you have words written in its hair, I'm guessing it's very personal" he smiled at me and nodded.
" So I'm gonna try and go home tonight, tho to be honest I'm not sure how it's gonna go"
" Your welcome to stay here for as long as you want, you know you can talk to me if you want"
" I know.... just not yet"

Logan's POV

I walked into the house quietly and started to walk up the stairs as he came out of their bedroom " I told you to get the fuck out my house" then slammed me against the wall and punched me in the face twice " mum" she just looked at the floor " just get your things and go" not looking at me " but mum.... I've got no where to go" I looked at her, I think he broke my nose, he was still pinning me to the wall " I don't care" she turned round and started to walk off " Fine, I hate you so much" he let go of me, I walked in my room, they had already packed my clothes into suitcases, I grab my PlayStation, games and photos of my dad and friends, not caring blood was all over my face.
I took the suitcases to the car, came back to get the 2 boxes, " this house isn't yours Mark, I own half of it!, it will never be yours as soon as I'm 18 I'm getting both of you out, I hate you both, you are no longer my mother"
I pulled out the drive and drove to Ruby's, I don't know how I got there or how long I sat crying in my car,  I walked into Ruby's place, she looked up from her laptop " Oh my god, sit down" she grabbed a first aid kit, I hadn't moved, she guided me to the chair, I think she was talking to me I kinda zoned out.
"Logan, Logan"
" Huh"
" Sorry you zoned out, your nose isn't broken but your face is going to be nice and purple, are you ok"
I just laughed and shook my head, " I.........they didn't want me.........my stuff was already in suitcases, my own mother told me she didn't want me, she watched me get beat up for years and she never stopped it, what kind of person does that, that house is mine, it was dads and they are going to destroy all the memories in it"
This is the first time I have told anyone apart from Hunter, at some point I fell asleep, I woke up to a blanket over me and Ruby in the kitchen, " I'm sorry" I said as I ran my fingers through my hair " you don't ever need to apologise, you did nothing wrong" she said hugging me, " I got your stuff out the car" "thanks"

——————-
Poor Logan