Chapter 23

Ruby's POV

Christmas came and went, we ended up all being at Hunters house on Christmas Day, his parents didn't seem to mind Lucas even made the trip back over, so there is Hunters family Logan, me, Mason, Lucas and 6 of my gang having dinner and then in the evening Axel, Lucy and Lea come over, we have all become very close, we swap Christmas presents, we did secret santa but we decided to each get two people I had Lucy and Max from my gang, I got Lucy some clothes and a necklace she had seen when we went shopping. Max and I grew up together he is 2 years older than me but I knew he had been saving up for a car so I purchased him a second hand Audi A3 that was now sitting back in England waiting for him.
When he opened the envelope he was completely confused, it was a picture of his car
"Ruby I'm so confused"
" As you can't have your present until you get back to England I thought I would give you a photo of it"
" You have still lost me"
" Dummy, I got you a car, I know you have been saving up, so you can pay the insurance but yeah that's yours" he bear hugged me to the ground " I love you little sister"
" hey she is our sister"
"She might be yours by blood but she is still my sister too"
" Love you to Max"
Everyone got lovely presents, I did buy Logan a present but I left it at home, I whispered to Logan " I got you a present but it's at home" " I got you one too". The rest of the night was filled with lots of games and a lot of laughter. At around 1am we all left to find our homes or hotels.
We got back to the flat before we went inside I said, " your first present is out here", I pulled him round the side, I remembered him telling me Mark had destroyed his motorbike last year so I got Mason to help me buy him a new one. " Ruby it's beautiful, you shouldn't have spent so much money, a top would have been fine" " it's my money and I wanted to buy this so I did" I said smiling at him, he came and kissed me on the lips the kind of kiss that makes the world stop spinning, I was falling for him no I have fallen for him so hard. We went side " I feel kinda bad now, my present is a bit lame" I opened it and it was a scrapbook full of pictures, tickets, descriptions of places and things we had done and there was a cd with our favourite songs on" " I love it, I have a box of all the things I have collected, I can add mine to it and we can carry it on" I said kissing him on the lips.
We started to get ready for bed, when Logan grabbed my arm and pulled me to him, " I have another present for you" he took his top off and turned so his lion tattoo was facing me " so all the words, names and dates are all important to me, so I have added you to it as you are important to me" that's when I noticed my name Ruby, beach house 2 Nov I ran my fingers across it and smiled looking up at him, " thank you that means a lot to me, but do you want to see something" I pulled my top down to show my Rose and in it I had his name, beach house and 2 Nov "great minds think a like" I said pushing him onto the bed and straddling him.