Chapter 22

Ruby's POV

We have had no problems for weeks and it's thanks giving this week, everyone is going crazy about it, for me and Logan not so crazy, it's not an English tradition and Logan has no family left, so we decided to spend the day together watching films and eating junk food.
It's the Wednesday before thanks giving and we are at school, everyone is handing in there English projects, we were really pleased with what the drama department did with our scripts, I'm hoping we get top marks but will have to wait and see next week. The bell goes for the end of the day, as we are walking out, people start backing up and won't go out the door. We start hearing whispering about an attack or something, that's there's a gang outside, I look at Logan confused, we push past people to get to the front door, I open the door and start running to the group screaming, "Lucas, Mason" they grab me and swing me round " I can't believe your here" they put me down and we now have everyone watching, Logan and our group start walking over, it's like some sort of stand off, " guys, these are my twin brothers Lucas and Mason and the guys and girls behind are from my gang, this is Logan my boyfriend, Axel, Hunter, Lucy, Lea, Max, Jackson and Mia"
Logan was the first to move " nice to finally meet you, Ruby has talked a lot about you in the last couple of weeks" he said sticking his hand out to shake theirs.
A couple of hours later everyone was at Axels place because it was so much bigger than my flat.
I explained to everyone how Hunters dad had gone over the paperwork and it wasn't a legal document ( which we already guessed) as it was basically trafficking a minor so he had contacted the police in the UK, we had not mentioned anything about the gang to his dad.
" I don't think it's going to stop them from trying to get you, it might slow them down"
" Yeah I agree with you Mason, but it's a start, so how long are you guys here for?"
" Well Lucas is going back Tuesday, the rest of us are staying until this mess is sorted"
Axels parents ended up going out for Thanks giving so we had everyone over at his eating pizza and playing games, it was so nice seeing my 2 families getting on so well, making one big family.
"What you smiling about?" Logan said as he wrapped his arms round me
"This, my 2 families coming together,"
"Ruby,are you going to leave me after all of this?"
"What do you mean?"
"Are you going back to England?" He said looking at the ground
"I don't want to go back, I have spent the last couple of weeks trying to work out how I could stay here and run the gang in England"
"And"
" I need to speak to my brothers because it means them taking on extra work, but I'm not going to mention it yet"
"Ok"
" is that what you have been worrying about all these weeks?" he just nodded
" I thought I was going to be left alone"
"Oh babe, I wouldn't do that, if I had to go back to England I'm dragging you too" I said smiling up at him.