Chapter 17

Ruby's POV

Whilst Logan was asleep I spoke to Axel,
"Hi Axel, ummmm I'm not sure how much you know about Logan's home life"
" Not a lot, I know he spends a lot of time at Hunters cos home isn't really home, why?"
" He.....he currently passed out on my sofa because his step dad and mother beat his face in and kicked him out for good"
" Ok thanks, I need to speak to Hunter, Look after him"
"Course I will,  bye"
I'm really annoyed that I couldn't sort this out but my gang is back in England so I had to use the next best option Axel and Hunter, I have a feeling they are going to do something, which is why I called him.

Hunters POV

I'm upset that Logan didn't come to me,  at least he has told someone, me and Axel came up with a little plan, we are currently outside Logan's old home I guess you would call it. We climbed up the tree at the side of the house, like it was second nature well it is I use to do this all the time, we sneak into the house down the hallway, it's like 1 in the morning, we are both dressed all in black, with ski masks on, my heart is pounding with adrenaline, we are outside the master bedroom, "1,2,3" I said and barge in the door, they both scream and we each drag them out down the stairs tying them to the dining room chairs.
I beat the crap out of Mark, letting all of my anger out, Sophie was screaming for me to stop, " did you scream for him to stop when he was beating Logan?" She stopped and just stared opened mouth " I guess you didn't, what a lovely mother you are Sophie" Axel put a knife to mum dearest throat " if you so much as touch a hair on Logan we will come back and finish you guys off" they didn't say anything, "SPEAK" " Yes got it" they said. With that we walked out the front door.
We walked into school Monday and saw Logan's face, I mean he definitely got a beating. Ruby and her little gang were hanging around with us, I guess I'm getting use to it, but I prefer to be alone, Lea was fun to hang around with at the party. Everyone was in conversation by the lockers, when Mel and her minions walked up, I really don't get what her problem is " what did we say, we said stay away from our guys" Ruby looked at her then at Logan who shrugged, " I have told you twice, to shut up and leave us along, I guess it's going to be the hard way" with that Ruby grabs Mels hair slams her head into the locker, the sound was deafening, the whole hall was silently watching, she then pulled her back kneeing her in the chest, then elbowed her in the face, " I will NOT tell you again, leave my friends alone" with that throwing her on the floor, wiping her hands on one of the other minions, "come on guys don't want to be late for class".
Wow that was amazing and kinda sexy, we know so little about Ruby, well it looks like Logan did know, he didn't seem surprised, I looked over at him and he just shrugged and put his arm round Ruby's shoulders.  The rest of the week went by with no trouble our little group is now more talked about and people definitely stay away from us when we walk into rooms but Ruby doesn't seem to notice or more likely doesn't care.