Epilogue

We all graduated today, it's kinda strange these lasts 2 years have gone by in a flash, considering I didn't want to come here and yet I have meet some of the nicest people that I call family. Me and Logan decided to go to the same University and run "the family" business together from America. When Logan turned 18 he got his dads house completely, his mum was nowhere to be found, we moved in and I can't wait to add more memories to this house.  He also found out he had a trust fund which we have merged with my money and have invested it.
Hunter is actually bloody smart and has decided to follow his dad and become a lawyer, him and Lea are still together but are going to different universities but they are in the same state so they can visit each other lots.  Axel and Lucy are also still together, Lucy has decided she wants to be a teacher and Axel is doing something with Graphic Design they had decided to go to university together as well, so fingers crossed it all works out well for all of us.
For my 18 birthday present Logan gave me a shiny diamond ring and now it sits on my finger waiting for the wedding ring to sit next to it, way in the future!, I can't wait to start the next chapter of our life together.