Chapter 15: Narwhal

I'm going to stab this black haired kid if he doesn't stop singing that goddamn narwhal song. We get it they swim in an ocean and shit, leave it be! Why did I even agree to babysit?!

Regret filled my body as the kid grabbed on to my leg. I started to shake my leg, hoping to fling this demon off of me. Either he's a spy sneaking into our village with great Chakra control or he has a very good grip.

My eyes gazed down, taking in his appearance. Black hair framed his face stands falling almost perfectly in place. His eyes stared at my with happiness, one black and one white. Loose baggy clothes covered his small body, making me wonder if he was properly taken care of.

I kneeled down, making sure I made eye contact with him. Slowly, pushed back a piece of hair that went out of place. A smile slowly creeped onto his face, making my heart melt.

Slowly I raised my fingers to his forehead, it's took 3 seconds. 3 seconds for him to open his mouth and bite my fingers. Pain filled my hand as I shook his head as an attempt to force him off my fingers, he bit harder...

The little shit decided to start shaking his head, reminding me of a wild dog. I don't understand what's going on anymore.

My fingers are going to be amputated this time for sure...

Who's child is this?! Why is he a thing. After 15 minutes of biting and shaking he finally released me.

I breathed in and out slowly, counting to 10 like a good girl should. I turn to look out the window to see Kakashi outside the window and laughing his ass off.

Go ahead... laugh... you won't be laughing later.

I looked back at the omen to see him coloring in his coloring book... in all red...

The rest of the day while watching him I made cross signs in his direction in attempt to cleanse him. I swear to god I saw steam come off him. Me being an amazing person, decided to put him to bed~

By hitting his pressure point.

I decided to spent the remaning time watching TV and taking cat naps. The parents eventually came home, making me bolt out that house. Someone should go their with sage and bless the house because they need it.

My stomach rumbled from hunger, so I decided to head to the BBQ place down the road. As I neared the restaurant the smell of food drifted towards me making my stomach go crazy.

I opened the door, a bell ringing signaling my arrival. A small frail boy around 16 picked up a menu and escorted me to a booth. I sat down as they turned on the grill placed inside the table. (Think of Korean BBQ... mmmm Korean BBQ~)

Of course, me being a person who likes to splurge, I ordered the all you can eat meat minus the squid. I sat there for 10 minutes, twirling my finger in my tea. I find it very calming and is probably one of the worst habits I have.

I heard a sound from in front of me and looked up to see Kakashi. That idiot laughing at me, time for the silent treatment.

"Yo Kurayami-chan~"

"..."

" Kurayami?"

Glare

" Is everything alright?"

Bigger glare.

Mock glare in return.

Big glare has returned, Kurayami has summoned, lethal glare.

Kakashi has been weakened.

Kurayami is going to stop talking in thir person now and start cooking her meat.

I drifted my thoughts away from Kakashi and focused on not burning my meat that sizzling on the grill. I heard him order, which I didn't mind, not when food is here.

I flipped my meat to its other side, smelling the aromas in the air. I have a small weakness for BBQ...

It all happened in slow-motion as Kakashi spilled his food and tea all over me. How does this even happen?! I have the worst luck I swear. I didn't even do anything, kept my face as emotionless as its always been. I simply stood up, hearing all the meat fall to the ground.

The restaurant was silent, no one dared to speak. They couldn't be prepared for what I did. I, I walked away. I know crazy right.

I wasn't even mad, I was more upset at the fact I smell of raw meat and now I can't eat because I have to take a shower. My life in a nutshell, only in Konoha...
♐♐♐♐♐♐♐♐♐♐♐♐♐♐♐

I forgot my Wattpad password... and I'm starting junior year so yay? I don't even know anymore. Weeeelll guys thanks for reading! Means alot as alway!

Q.) Who do you ship with Kurayami, I want to frequently ask this incase you change your mind.

Option.) For those of you who wanted to be a character in the story, nows a good time to comment what you want them to look like, Kenkei Genkeis, personality (optional) and weapons (optional)

Q.) How are you feeling between Kurayami and Tsunandes relationship atm.

Vote???

Comment???

Follow me???

Love me ;)))

Ps THANKS FOR 11 K READS BABE'S ♡♡♡♡