Chapter 5: Expect the unexpected

Deciding there was nothing left to do, I turned and headed to the hokage building looking forward to seeing my sister. My thoughts raked on  what was going to happen. Does she even want to talk to me? She did abandon me to gamble and never came back. I stopped in my tracks, maybe I wasn't worth her time.... Maybe she left me for a reason. I turned in my tracks and headed home.

   "KURAYAMI!"

   I turned to see my sister jogging towards me.

   " oh... hey." I said and offered a small wave.

   "I was wondering if you wanted to get lunch with me?"

    Maybe we can talk like I wanted to. With a short nod I followed wherever she wanted not go which happened to be a BBQ place . I sat across from her in a comfy booth as she ordered sake, water for me  and a all you can eat order. The first few minutes had uncomfortable silence as we awaited are food, I gazed at her unsure if I planned this properly. I started to tap on the table with annoyance, can I not talk to my sister without being afraid?  I opened my mouth to talk to her but she interrupted me,

" There is a important matter to discuss"     She looked at me as if I'd break at any second which fueled my anger at her. Who does she think she is actually acting like she cares all of a sudden, I don't need her pity. I took a sip of my water, her realizing I wasn't going to answer, she continued on.

   " About what happened in the past.... I didn't want to leave you, but I thought that would be best since I wasn't the best influence."

   I stared at her for a couple of moments, soon enough my stare turned into a sharp glare. I'm sure if looks could kill this look would. 

   "Doesn't mean you abandon your little sister for selfish reasons, even though you weren't the best influence I still loved you and you let me down, because you I can't trust anyone, all cause of your selfish reasons"

    I saw her flinch one I said loved, her realizing I felt nothing for her. I stood up from me seat and started to walk away from her in till she grabbed my hand, her not letting go.

   " What can I do, I'll do anything for you to forgive me"

     I yanked my hand roughly from her grasp.

   " I'm not sure you can do anything anymore, I gave up on you"

     I walked out the restaurant and walked to my apartment when a pink haired girl ran into me.

   " WATCH WHERE YOU GOING!"

   Did she really yell in my face?

   "Last time I checked you ran into me, move or else I'll make you"

    "What are you gonna do huh" she smirked at me.

   I grabbed her hand and flipped her behind me, turning, I made sure to get some dirt in her face . Walking away I here coughing and her choking. I smirked and continued to walk to my apartment. After a short whole I made it back to my home, right when I was about to open my door I saw Narupo, Narugo,  Narudo, what ever his name leave his house that's next to mine. Great does this day ever end? 

    Making sure to slam the door for a sign, I finally reached the comfort of my home and sat down on the couch.

   I will never forgive tsunande,  ever....

------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS... HOWS IT GOING.... well I'm back to writing again... Happy o.o? well I'm here to tell you I'm sorry xc and that I don't own naruto or any of the characters except KURAYAMI :D bye and stay awesome my friends c: