Chapter 7: unimaginable hate part 2

I stared at my ceiling with a blank stare. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about Gaara.  He thinks he saved my life even though I jumped off on purpose and would have safely hit the ground. But him even putting an effort into saving me made me cringe. No one ever cared to the extent he did before.... And that made me weirdly happy. I can't help but break put in a foolish grin when I hear his name. I can't stop thinking about his eyes... Hid eyes shine through my everlasting darkness... And that's after just seeing the guy. I feel like my whole world revolves around him and he's a gravitational force pulling me in and I'm allowing it.

   But why does the person I want to care about me abandon me... She left me with a old couple who raised me right... but it wasn't the same. I was teased for being with them since they were mere farmers and we were poor. I remember when they didn't eat so I could eat. I remember when they made my clothes and taught me how to be a good person with a kind heart. I could honestly say I was happy with the little I got... because they cared. They were the first people to love me and I loved them so much.

    That's why I hate my sister... If I hadn't known them I wouldn't feel the pain I'm feeling now. The pain of loss. The pain for being shunned at the village. The pain of losing the only love I every had. I hate her from the blond of her hair to her blue ninja sandles. Now all of a sudden she wants my forgiveness like SHE GIVES A DAMN.....

      Well newsflash big sis... I don't need you. I no longer need your live and simpathy. I don't want to see you smile in my direction. I hope to god you don't say my name. I pray you don't think of me at night and think how I'm doing. Because o won't care.  I don't wake up anymore hoping to see you at my door and taking me with you. I don't expect you to take all my problems away. I don't expect you to be proud of me and honestly care, because I'm done waiting for you. Did you know that big sis? I waited and waited for you. I would wake up hoping you would be there to take me away, only to have my hopes crushed. I always thought I wasn't good enough... But I've realized your not good enough. I had did nothing wrong and you casted me away like a was garbage, some nuisance... Was I trouble? Why did you leave me? What did I do for no one to care?

    I guess my insecurities are getting the best of me. Maybe I was made for no one to love me. Maybe... I'm going to be alone were no one cares because that's what I prepared myself for.

Loneliness....

------------------------------------------------

HEY guys so what I wanted to show in this chapter how kurayami feels because I felt like she doesn't show her emotions alot.... I wanted her point of view on thing BUT I didn't want to give to much on the people who kind of raised her and I know your thinking oooh she had someone care for her though... no you'll get why I did that..

So guys I want you to know something..... I don't own naruto or any of the characters only kurayami! ok (:

well have a good day and stay awesome my friends (: