Chapter 14: You Pumpernickel

"Ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone, ding dong ding dong ding dong ding BANANA PHOONE"

    I paused in terror as a finger tapped my back. My head slowly turned, landing on a very amused Kakashi. My eyes turned into a tight glare as I stared at him, wondering why the hell he was in my bathroom. I am so glad I am dressed right now or I would kill him. Kakashi grabbed my hand and held it in is open palm.

    I looked at him, wondering why the hell he was practically holding my hand. He used is other hand to smooth open my hand since I had it in a tight fist, then proceeded to plop a scroll onto my hand. This dude has some serious problems...

    I looked up from my hand to question him when I saw he wasn't their. Stupid Kakashi. I finished brushing my teeth and locking up my apartment when I left my home. I looked at my feet as I slowly walked down the steps to floor. Uh... I think I'm depressed. The more you know.

     My eyes widened as I remember the scroll that was given to me a half an hour ago. I shoved my hand into my pouch and grabbed the scroll. I looked around the area as I opened the scroll, you never know there is nosy people everywhere.

     W-w-what kind of mission is this! This is horrible! I have never seen a mission so rough in my whole life... Who in the right mind would do this kind of thing. My eyes are watering up just thinking about the sadness and despair that I will feel in the next couple of days.

(Badapapapa timeskip)

     I choked back tears as I started my mission, why me.

   "Little to the left"

     I turned and glared at Kakashi. He's a grown man but he needs a person to help him re-arrange is apartment. The worst part of it all is his judgemental self. To the left, higher, lower, to the right more, why is it crooked,  if you hate it so much do it yourself!

     He smirked at me as he noticed I was glaring at him. Yeah haha keep smirking I'll wipe that off your face real quick. I picked up the tub of paint at the floor and threw it at Kakashi, covering him in white paint. It was silent for a moment before Kakashi tackled me to the ground. We both fell on top of a puddle of paint, making my rear end white as snow. I twisted our bodies so I was on top and could reach the blue paint. Kakashi caught on to what I was doing and struggled to be released.

     It was to late as I dumped a whole can of paint on his face. I laughed as he sneezed blue, making him smirk at me. Kakashi suddenly twisted us, me being underneath and rubbed his face on mine, coating it with a blue layer. I broke out into a fit of giggles as I tried to move my legs from underneath him. Kakashi finally raised himself up and started to chuckle.

     We looked at each other, gazing at the amazing sight we call our art. Well not art, art is fleeting, the best kind is fleeting. If it's their one second then gone the next people would be amazed and beg to see more rather than seeing in over and over and get bored.

      I smiled at Kakashi, feeling happy and free, not always sad. Kakashi smiled back and stood up from on me and walked to his shower. I myself leaving his house and down the block looking like a snowcone. I guess some people would be fun to be around and not so bad.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Hi c: I know you were waiting for this and here it was. A new chapter bumabbuuum. I know I know yall waited long but I did my best. So question of the day yeah?
Q: what do you expect to happen in kurayami and Tsunande?
I hope you all liked this chapter.
FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

BREATH

Plus you guys are looking amazing today if I do say so myself. You guys are veeery beautiful I'm so jealous!!! How do I know that?? Because I know haha I don't have to see you to know you are special and pretty! I love you all and stay awesome my friends ♡ ♡ ♡