Part 20: Cooties

I don't know how long I was knocked out for, but it had to be long enough to be tied upside down with metal chains wrapped around my body, connecting to the ground.

"Hello?" I whispered and by whispered I mean screeching like a banshee.

I have no clue why people hate me so much, it's totally killing my vibe. I tried focusing my energy to my chest in an attempt to cast a lava jutsu to melt the chains, but found it instead draining my chakra. Wow someone's actually smart, this is actually going to be fun.

Time passed by, minutes turned to hours, hours before someone entered my room. My vision became up rite as someone lifted the chain holding my chest, the blood that accumulated in my head for being upside down for hours rushed back down, making the bile from my stomach rise to the back of my throat.

"Looks like we found ourselves a stray", the man said haughtily. His voice sounded as though he gargled sour cream for a living.

Sour cream, just the thought of it caused my stomach to curdle, which didn't help keeping the bile in the back of my throat. Vomit shot straight out of my mouth, going to his very wide open mouth.

I never heard a man scream so loudly in my life. A smirk grazed my lips and my body dropped, the man puking himself, oh what a joy. Seconds passed when my body was lifted again, being met to face the boiling face of my captor.

"What's poppin"

A slap crossed my face as my head slammed to my left. Wow, someone's a little rump rustled, remind me to not say the word poppin around him again.

I raised my gaze to him again, my fierce eyes capturing him, shocking him.

" You ugly slut! I'll show you not to look at me that way again you scum!" He cried in my face super in a very manly, high pitched tone.

He grabbed my neck licking from my collarbone to my jaw bone. Energy flowed through my body, wriggling in my chains in hopes to slip from my grasp.

Another slap grasped my face as I cried out in pain. I don't want this, please don't touch me, I need to get out.

He squeezed my mouth open, using that time to shove his tongue down my throat. I gagged at the foreign object in my mouth, I wondering if he tasted my vomit.

I closed my eyes and prayed that this man would just disappear along with his slimy tongue . His hand roamed my tied up body, cupping every bare spot he can.

A knock befell the door, my captor groaning in displeasure. My body dropped as he walked towards the door, barely opening it, just enough to bare eyes whoever interrupted him.

I couldn't make out the conversation, but it wasn't a good one I'm guessing from his ranting in a hushed tone. The door slammed angrily as he made his way back to me, his steps falling in heavy stops.

I watched as the world flipped again, my vision becoming up right. He heaved my body up, his smirking gaze hitting my vision.

"There's a slight detour, I most go baby girl but let me make you more comfortable, don't want you upside now do we."

He looked around the room, his eyes befalling something behind me. I saw his face change, evil capturing his face.

"Oh I believe this will do"

He tuned me around, my body freezing as I finally understood the look in his face. A dull, rusted hook was bolted on the pulled behind me, something in me told me that wasn't to hold the chains.

My vision was flipped again to meet the ugly man again, a wide grin casted on his face.

"Let's get ready to rumble"

It took two seconds for my body to be raised, and brought heavily down on the hook. Searing pain burned my back, tears brimming my eyes. I bit my tongue to hold me scream, blood pooling my mouth.

"See you later cupcake" was all I heard before the door slammed shut.

I was in so much pain I didn't realize he made it across the room and opened the door, nor would I have been able to see it anyway as my vision spotted in black.

It be so bad to sleep right now, but my eyes became increasingly heavy, shutting on their own. My hearing filled and my mouth went numb, the tip of my nose tingling.

Last to go was my conscious as a rush of cold swarm my body, someone.... anyone... please save me.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Authors note: guess who's back, back again.
Look, I know, I died.
But it's not what you think, life passed by, and I got older and lost time for anything.
I thought I'd upload a chapter, there might not be anyone who reads it but it was really nice to write this chapter.
I guess what I'm saying that if there is anyone out there who befalls this chapter, I apologize for my absence, and will try to write as frequently as possible.
If no one finds this chapter/ reads it. Then I'll officially let this book Rest In Peace. Anywhooooooo,

If you've read this far, what do you thinks going to happen in the next chapter ;)) give me your guesses!

Let's do this for old times sake :D

Vote???

Comment???

Follow me???

Love me ;)))

PS. Thanks for 25k reads, team work makes the dream work ;) <3