Chapter 4: Silent punishment

You have to be kidding me?!? I was about to take a bite of this gift from gods when a orange blob knocked my bowl over and spilling the contents onto my clothes.  Anger immediately rushed over me, red covered my vision as I grabbed the orange blob and slammed him into the ground.

    " You know how much that burned you pest," my voice was laced with hate as I burned holes into skull, well in my mind I did.

    "  I'M SO SORRY..... BELIEVE IT!!"

  Silence surrounded us as I narrowed my eyes into his blue ones. First he knocks food onto me now he's yelling in my ear?! The nerve of some people. I stood up from my crouch checking if my clothes were at least descent. I looked down to a huge stain in my front part resembling pee quite well. I gathered myself quickly, putting my emotionless mask back on and sauntered away from the unknown boy.

    "   HEY, MY NAMES NARUTO, WHATS YOURS???!!!"

   Another yell, does this boy ever stop? Turning my head to see him I smirked and spoke with a flat tone.

    " Kurayami"

  I slowly but surely strolled over to the training grounds to keep in touch with my capabilities as a ninja. Entering the clearing, I heard audible grunts which made me ponder what was happening.  My eyes shot open when I noticed a black duck flying around the grounds, coming to my senses I saw a boy my age with bandaged around his arms training. Turning around to head home a bunch of jounin wizzed past me and grabbed the struggling boy in his arms and legs and haul him back to wherever there going. I kept a blank stare as I witnessed a boy being dragged somewhere after having Naruto spill ramen all over me which creating the impression I peed on myself. Kohona is a weird place...

HEEEEEEEEEY C: how was this chapter im not sure if it was long enough.... I'm sorry I never post I'll try as hard as I can to post more often.. Comment and Vote please . I DONT OWN NARUTO OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS EXCPET KURAYAMI UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE. What do you expect to happen next?? Who do you think Kurayami will fall for IF she does.. Have a good day my friends c:

                                                                                       ~Anyssa_Marie