Chapter 11: Holy Shee-it!

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

............OH MY HANDGRENADES KILL IT!!! I yanked the alarm out of its socket and threw it at the wall... I ignored it for 10 minutes in till I eventually got a tiny bit ticked off... hehe...  Oh crap that was the alarm for the ceremony. Pushing the covers off me, I flung my self off the bed, heading to take a quick shower... I threw my self in and was done in 5 minutes which is a record time. I put on my attire and skipped out the door, feeling a little bipolar today.

     (woah timeskip ermahgawd...)

    They yell too loud for my opinion... Im currently standing on the balcony of the Kazekages tower, waiting for the Kazekage to be announced and welcomed into postition. 

      I was pushed out of the way when two sand nin came to the edge and decided to rudely yell at the people... that donkeys butt.

"EVERYONE QUIET DOWN, THE KAZEKAGE IS NOW HERE"

....

so silent now.

   I heard soft footsteps behind me. I wish I can look back and see who it is but we have to face foward at all times.  Finally, the kazekage came to my peripheral vision and noticed a head of read hair..

    Hay... it's Gaara! I continued to look foward as he blabbed on and on about how he'll make everyone proud and won't let them down. He then started to call up each Land and have them vote for approval.

Land of Waves

Land of Mist

Land of Rock

     Finally my turn... I Kept my head high as a person of my rank I have to keep appearance high and represent the Sanins...

     " I Kohona's Ice Princess Kuryami that holds the title of a Sanin, approves Gaara of the Sand, to become Kazekage."

    I took a step back and stood in line with other nins and stood straight. The Sands village elders then walked in a line to the podium to give their speech.

    " Even though Gaara of the Sand is a monster, we have no choice but to let him bec... BLEUGH"

    Loud gasps filled the air, all staring at me with my fist in the elders gut. My hard, deadly gaze pierced his frightened eyes as he tried to escape my grip. Weekling. Looking around, I  noticed the leaders of the other lands suprised gaze followed by a group of ninja ready to attack. I stood straight and walked towards the podium.

   "Considering he is your Kazekage now, all of you have no choice but to respect him! If I hear anyone calling him a monster you will receive punishment by me!"

     I backed away from the podium and heard a yell of

"HOLY SHEE-IT! "

I smirked and headed out the door, waiting for the arrival of Kakashi so I can go home for Christ's sake. I am really of the Suna and their disrespect.  Who gives them the right to judge anyone? I snapped out of my thoughts when Kakashi's hair appeared in the distance. Ahh, time to go home...

------------------------------------------------

Hey :3. How are you lovlies.... Well this chapter was short and long to wait for I Know but my schedule is really busy since my sister is coming home from the army to my birthday coming up to having to do homework for summer... stupid homeschooling xp Did you like the chapter? I hope you did since I added new things as personality wise to make her more.... life like. Tell me what you guys think which you guys probably won't hehehe... well have a nice day and stay awesome my friends ♡