Chapter 12: My beautiful creatures

" Hey girl open you walls, play with your dolls, we'll be a perfect family. When  you walk away, is when we really play, you don't here me when I say mom, please wake up dad's with a slut, and your son is smoking Cannabis. No one ever listens this wallpaper glistens, you'll never see what goes down in the kitchen."

      Singing..... that's all I have been doing this whole bloody day. If I knew I would have been this bored I would have stayed in Suna, I haven't even got any mission requests! Maybe I should train, seems better than just laying here. I stood up from my bed and collected my weapons, bandages, and my scrolls and headed out the door. I walked passed stands shouting, hoping to gain money for there ends pay. I turned a corner and I soon was able to see the training ground. Nearing the grass, I dropped all my supplies and stretched, preparing myslef for the run I was going to do.

Pant

Pant

Pant

986 987 988 999 1000

I collapsed on the ground, my skin hot to the touch, I crawled over to my scrolls and chose the largest one of the bunch, my summoning scroll. I can summon three different animals, but I think I'll just keep it simple and summon my mild powerful one, well their not really an animal, but here we go! I bit my thumb and mad hand signs so fast the naked eye couldn't see it.

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu!!!"

POOF

   The smoke surrounded me in a thick layer as I moved my hands around to clear it.

  "How are you Hime-sama? "

   Beautiful voices harmonized around me ad the smoke started to clear. I gazed around and let a smile slip onto my face, I really love my faeries. Poe, the clumsy one flew her way to me, carefully, making sure her wings didn't touch my hand. Poe had long blue hair that fell in waves, perfectly fitting for her crystal white eyes. Her little pale nose and soft pink nose made anyone awe with how cute she was. Her voice was even adorable with her slight stuttering, and when she smiled those dimples made my heart melt. Poe took off her flower crown and bowed to me, even though I told her countless times before not to.

"H-h-i Hime-sama"

   My heart is melted, I can't handle her soft voice.

" Hi little Poe" I said with a smile.

  I love this summoning not only because of their cuteness, but for their power. They might look tiny and fragile, but their wings can easily cut through skin since it's made out of blades. Also there voice is soft for a reason, they have the power to hypnotize the opponent with there singing, making them do anything against there will. My gaze landed on Timi, the smart one. She used to be made fun of for being so smart, but the other faeries realized how quick she can scope out certain things in battles or find solutions. Timi had white hair that feel to her shoulders in curls. Her thick rimmed glasses made her purple eyes pop out. Underneath that were tiny little freckles thay splattered over her cheeks, she looked so innocent and young. She blushed as she realized I was staring at her, fidgeting with her leaf crown in the process. I looked to the left of her and saw Kimiki, the boy with a girl name.  He looked mature, despite his small size. Kimiki had long black hair that landed on his shoulders with side bangs that covered one of his light blue eyes. Like poe, his dimples popped up whenever he smiled, showing off straight with teeth. Kimiki had a crown like others, but more manly per say. It was made out of sticks, but in am elegant way. Kimiki sort of took on the role as protector, seeing how he had a crush on one of the faeries, not naming any names. They would be an adorable pair too with their quirky selves. The last to weren't as adorable,  more badass. Goran, the manly one had hair that barley touched his shoulders which was the color of charcoal. His eyes were dark red, which looked good on him. His crown was was a black metal with red designs on it, it was about the size of a ring. Even though Goran might seem tuff, he is head over heals in love with Timi, who of course is oblivious to it that hard head. Last but not least was Storm. I have no clue why her name was the normal one. He long brown hair was put into a ponytail that ended at her butt. Her eyebrows always furrowed to match that frown always on her face. Her eyes were a grey which most likely matched her soul.... just kidding.... Finally her crown was made of flower petals the color of blood.

      I looked around at my faeries and couldn't help but smile. They were like my second family with there tiny personalities and little fights.

------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I would like to start of saying I don't own naruto or any of the characters except kurayami and the faeries and future things I decide to add. How was  the chapter? I tried to make it longer but i feel like it isn't enough. I am also sorry I'm taking so long to update, but unfortunately I'm still in school... yup no vacations lol stupid charter schools...

Another thing is shout out to MOONKITTY267 c: she is an awesome commenter!! thanks! Also, I know I made a mistake on the whole hokage kazekage thing... I switched the two up.... sorry please don't judge DX we'll bye guys and stay awesome my friends ♡