Chapter 16: Why so serious?

I have to admit, the first thing I expected this morning was to be anything but an annoying ass chicken clucking at my window to give me a note of some sort. Keep in mind it wasn't a chicken but a very large black bird who had a tiny note tied to its itty biddy ankle.

         This resulted me, being tied to a chair in a middle of a Rouge hideout with 5 very large men with daddy issues. I was going to invite them to my tea party but they got demoted to the 'you are not allowed in this club because your not cool enough' list.

"Lava style: molten lava justu", I whispered as quietly as I could.

        I felt it, the horrifying feeling of your face being melted off of your skull. Doesn't hurt, just cringy. I started loosing control of my body, feeling myself slide out of the bonds and the chair and on to the hard concrete floor. I attempted to make no sound as my body slowly started to come together again.... literally...

          As soon as I could wiggle my last finger I grabbed a kunai and slowly made my way to the first Dwyane Johnson and kicked him right in the back of the knees. As his body buckled, I twisted my body and landed a swift kick to the right side of his head, sending him crashing into the hard wall.

            I quickly ducked as I felt a fist graze over me and slid my feet under the attacker. He shot right up and headed towards me, kunai in hand. We clashed for a while, him swiping left, me blocking and jabbing his side with fist. Knowing I had to leave this situation quickly, I prepared for a ninjitsu.

"Earth style: root rope!"

        I watched as the roots from the ground below us wrapped itself around his body, coming to an end at the top of his head. As I sensed another attacker I realised I had to end this quickly. I started to close my fist, commanding the roots to enter the skin and follow the bloodstream to his heart, killing him.

        I leapt into the air as I felt a fireball coming, knowing the basic jutsus, I prepared to make water jutsus to my advantage.

"Water Style: Storm Upheaval!"

Big waves blew past me and hit the rouge, opening the door with force on the way. Wow, a two for one deal, a bargain if you tell me. I ran to my fullest extent, zooming through the door at top speed.

This is where I thought back on all the lessons my teachers and elders gave me. No running, they say, you'll hurt yourself! They say again. You're adopted, they say a third time. Wait, wrong moral of this story, to get to the point, I ran into a very big man with a very very big bat. And when I mean ran into him, my face ran into his bat, at top speed.

I felt a burning sensation as it cracked into pieces. Warm liquid tricked down my face, covering it completely within seconds. Brining my fingers gently up to my face, I ran it along my cheek, brining it up to my blurry eyes to see my fingers covered in dark red.

Then came the pain, I felt as if my head was going to explode. My ears only picked up one sound, which happened to be a very high pitched ringing. I felt my vision waver as my knees started to buckle. I was tired, but I knew I couldn't sleep, I had a much bigger, heavier, dumber problem on my hand.

I went for a Kunai, but my fingers couldn't grab it. I stared at my hand, realizing I can't fully move my body. Fear settled into my body, I'm going to die, and it's going to be my fault.

My knees finally buckled. My body swayed forward and I landed on my face with a heavy thud. The ringing in my eye increased as my vision worsened. I faintly saw the rouge walking slowly to me, dragging his bat on the floor.

I couldn't do anything as he lifted the bat high above his head. Why couldn't I move my body, I would do anything to be able to move.

My breathing stopped as I saw him bringing his bat down with a chakra infused force. I felt the cold darkness wash over me as I finally fell asleep, deciding sleep is better than pain.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Guys sorry for the late post. I've been busy with life I suppose. I rarely have time for anything which I believe is called 'Adult Life'

Thank you for the readers who stood by and waited patiently for a post, I appreciate that immensely.

I am going to be selfish and ask for more patience, I will post when I can, I will finish this if it's the last thing I do. :)

I do not own naruto or any of their characters except the ones I created.

Untill next time,

Anyssa Marie