Chapter 3: ramen and future hokage?

Waking up, I slammed my fist down on the alarm silencing it from awaking my beauty sleep. My eyes snap over to the alarm with a curious gaze. When did I get a alarm and even so why was it on? This absolutely makes no sense, but now that I'm up might as well get ready.

I hopped of my bed and dragged myself to my bathroom and turning it on to a cool warm. I pulled my clothes off my and took a step into the shower letting the water pour over me. I washed my hair with coconut smelling shampoo and conditioner which I conveniently found in the shower and lathered my hair till I deemed it worthy and turned off the shower. I wrapped the fuzzy towel over my curvy form and dashed into the walk on closet and put on my usual attire. I sauntered into my kitchen and opened the fridge to reveal..... nothing. Not even milk. I put on my sandals and stomped my way to the door ready for some sort of food to come my way.

After walking for about 10-20 minutes I found myself upon a small resturant. Pushing the curtains aside I sat on a worn-down stool and awaited for service. Darting my eyes around I spotted a boy my age shoving ramen down his throat. Worrying he was going to choke, I turned my attention forward hoping to dodge his gaze. An old man walked over to me, smiling with a fatherly aura.

"What would you like?", he asked me.

"Miso ramen please." I replied as I put my menu down.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Sorry this ended really suddenly but it's that I'm tired and I have finals tomorrow but I'm really sorry! I hope this chapter is long enough for you and I will upload as soon as I can. BTW I DONT OWN NARUTO ONLY MY CHARACTER KURAYAMI! ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE CREATOR OF NARUTO CX. Thanks for reading! And remember to stay awesome my friends